watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sky sports claiming we have made a bid for Phil Bardsley

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, January 26, 2014, 03:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby Ward-Smith

Sky sports claiming we have made a bid for Sunderland's Phil Bardsley. He would be a good cover signing - ok defensively and scores goals but can he play left back

Ordar

Are we talking about the same Phil Bardsley?

He's scored 7 goals in 163 games. He has a massive attitude problem, and is a terrible player

Jamie88

Agree with Ordar, wouldn't want him to join our club at all.

K33NY

Pluto

Tonywa

Another old story which has been around for at least the last two transfer windows.

Lighthouse

I was going to say I have heard this in the last transfer window at least. Not really the type of player I think does us any credit. But frankly we are so poor I guess any link is a good link.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Tonywa on January 26, 2014, 04:25:35 PM
Another old story which has been around for at least the last two transfer windows.

Like Boateng? ;)  Not that I want it to happen mind.

Basil

Burt

I am hoping this is the usual lazy journalism that always accompanies the transfer window.

SmithyFFC

Bloody hell this is worrying, are going to try and bring in Tony Hibbert as well?
FTID

zschwartz

seems like the kind of signing we'd go for. he'd only slightly degrade our overall level of mediocrity.*

*in the premier league. he still may be an adequate championship level defender.

survival can be done cheaply but probably not with this level of wishful incompetence.

Northern Cottager

I hope it's absolute rubbish but unfortunately after early promise around rumours it seems more likely to be true.

Slaphead in Qatar

aaronmcguigan

he openly mocked sunderland for getting beat by us on the opening day. While I agree with the mocking, a professional player has no right to do this in a public manner to thousands of followers.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: aaronmcguigan on January 26, 2014, 06:41:11 PM
he openly mocked sunderland for getting beat by us on the opening day. While I agree with the mocking, a professional player has no right to do this in a public manner to thousands of followers.

Footballers should be banned from social media, they're all muppets.

Bryanthebroom

We do need a cover RB as well guys. If Riether gets injured I wouldn't trust Zverotic in that position. What a terrible signing he was.

Swiss72

Not sure what people were expecting with Zverotic. He struggled to be in the starting 11 at Young Boys in Switzerland. And this is not a great squad trust me.
I just hope we are nor serious with Bardsley. Terrible player with poor attitude.

Fernhurst

Terrible professional and worst human being.

Please, not at our club.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.