more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mesca

Started by Jamie88, January 26, 2014, 09:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie88

Anyone know what's happened to him?

I know he went on loan to Crewe and played a few matches and scored a goal, but has since returned. Has he an injury or is he now just further down the pecking order?

After he made his debut it doesnt even seem he's even played much in the U21s..

Travers Barney

Played against West Ham last Monday night for the Under 21's....got taken off in the second half...didn't steal the show...Jol loved him...perhaps the new crew don't hold him with the same affection?

Fulham for the cup

coyw
We are the whites

FPT

I think he played the last U21 game, the reviews from his time at Crewe were pretty poor. He'll probably go back out on loan.

simplyfulham

Never mind Mesca, what the hell has happened to Matthew Briggs!?

Has he fallen off the face of the earth? Or is he still just injured - presumably injured whilst falling off earth's said face.

cmg

Quote from: simplyfulham on January 27, 2014, 07:54:21 PM
Never mind Mesca, what the hell has happened to Matthew Briggs!?

Has he fallen off the face of the earth? Or is he still just injured - presumably injured whilst falling off earth's said face.

He has been undergoing rehabilitation treatment in Munich following his operation. I believe he is now back in regular fitness training, although not in any match squad.

Enter the Frei

Was never really that impressed when I saw Mesca play if I'm being honest.

Humbled

Good, yet very raw, player

Pluto

I'd be surprised if he makes it. Very injury prone and needs to start showing some end product sooner rather than later. The ridiculously long contract we gave him was a real gamble.