watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The result Tuesday

Started by JackyFulham90, January 26, 2014, 10:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Obviously it is a massive game for us, a win would be massive for our season but would everyone be quite happy if the game ended in a draw? Is that a good result for us?

Jamie88

I think at that stage and the way the lower half of the table looks, I wouldn't be terribly happy with anything less than 3 points. Maybe a draw and a very strong performance might make me feel reasonably content though!

hovewhite

I think it could be,but we would need out of the next 2 games minimum 3 pionts so a draw is only any use if we win on sat vsaints 4 pionts would be great because after these next 2 games we have a few tricky games where pionts will be at a premium.

Fernhurst

Lets hope The Three Wise men have a clear tactical plan to combat Swansea's " death by a thousand passes" routine.
Do hope Haggers doesn't let Boney get one on one with Burn as he is looking deadly lately.
If we can somehow obtain 4 points from the next two games we will still be in with a chance.

COYW COYW
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Blanco

There is no reason why we can´t go to Swansea and come away with 3 points. We rested every player from our best squad and swansea aren´t the same as last season. Plus, their not all that at home. That said, we´re Fulham so...

I think we´ll draw.

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

MOR :

If we lose with our so-called first team against Swansea, then I for one would like us to put our so-called first team out against Sheffield Utd in the FA Cup replay on February 4th...Let's go for it, there probably hasn't been a better time to progress in the FA Cup as there is now...

Julius Geezer

Quote from: MOR : on January 27, 2014, 04:04:13 PM
If we lose with our so-called first team against Swansea, then I for one would like us to put our so-called first team out against Sheffield Utd in the FA Cup replay on February 4th...Let's go for it, there probably hasn't been a better time to progress in the FA Cup as there is now...

What would be the point?

All we're going to do is risk key players getting injured.

We'll be comfortable with the team we fielded Sunday.

Burt

They have lost their last 3 home games, indeed won only 1 of their last 6, and are currently bottom of the current league table, 1 point from the last 18 available. That my friends is relegation form.

We should view this as winnable.

But hey, it's us, we are away, and we always tend to lend teams a helping hand when they need it most.

So I would be fine with a draw...

WhiteJC

I get the feeling that we're better away from home this season, so we'll loose by a hat full  fp.gif

ltd-ffc

3 pts wanted !!
a draw i would be content i would say then it just means southampton game is a MUST win
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

Northern Cottager

We need 3 points against these and then 3 against Southampton with L'poo and United coming up.

MOR :

Quote from: Julius Geezer on January 27, 2014, 04:14:21 PM
Quote from: MOR : on January 27, 2014, 04:04:13 PM

What would be the point?

All we're going to do is risk key players getting injured.

We'll be comfortable with the team we fielded Sunday.

Players get injured all the time.  I'm just saying put out a decent side against Sheff Utd. Especially If we don't get a result against Swansea or Southampton I'd go for the result in the cup...The team we fielded Sunday I think might struggle against Sheff Utd again.

Bedford White

TBH it's a must win game for both Swansea and Fulham, no one thinks we can win, many pundits have us losing on Tuesday. In the great Fulhamish tradition we may win away at Swansea but thats entirely up to the eleven players on the night. If we lose we must bounce back to win at home against Southampton because after that points will be very scarce for a while!

Happy me says two wins we stay up... But ... Sad me says two defeats we're down

I think I've probably become bipolar since this season began!  :handbags:

Fulham76

I'd take a point right now because at this stage I think we'll lose. A win would be massive for us. It puts pressure on those around us, including Swansea.

MOR :

RaySmith

It's us away -you'd have to take a point.

reillers

this game has draw written all over it!!!itll only be our second year too which is very strange....
One in a million- Irish and a Fulham fan!!!

grandad

Who knows. It depends ,as always, on which Fulham turn up.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Scrumpy

I'd take a draw.

And can I remind people that if we lose, we are not relegated!! If we win, we are not safe!! We may need a little perspective later on this evening. :028:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Burt

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 28, 2014, 01:20:59 PM
I'd take a draw.

And can I remind people that if we lose, we are not relegated!! If we win, we are not safe!! We may need a little perspective later on this evening. :028:

A sense of perspective is *so* yesterday...