Stockdale
Zerovic
Senderos
kasami
Karagounis
Bent
Taraabt

Swap Taarabt for Dempsey.

Berbatov and Dempsey together just look too isolated.

alfie

Quote from: Gary on January 27, 2014, 12:00:30 PM
                                                                                       Steklenberg
    Reither                                             Hangeland                                     Burn                                  Richardson*where is Briggs?*

Sidwell     

Dejagah                                     Parker                          Dempsey

Taraabt

Berbatov

SUBS: Stockdale  Kaca  Bent Tankovic Hughes Duff  Karagounis                                                                               

Not too sure but i think Briggs may have a long term injury, i am sure i read that he close to come back, can anyone confirm?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

@jolslover

same that started arsenal except taarabt instead of dempsey
STH H3

jeremyfulham

I would not play Dempsey no idea why he didn't get some game time yesterday , don't think Tarrabt deserves to start either , I would play Kaca & Kasami ( if hes not too knackered Dempsey should have played instead of him ) COYW

DukeTyrion

So, if Burn is the eventual replacement for Hangeland, all we need to find is the eventual replacement for Hughes!

The new Thames barrier \o/

FPT

Quote from: DukeTyrion on January 27, 2014, 06:30:12 PM
So, if Burn is the eventual replacement for Hangeland, all we need to find is the eventual replacement for Hughes!

The new Thames barrier \o/

I point you into the direction of two within the academy. Young Scot, Jack Grimmer and even younger Northern Irishman Liam Donnelly.

ron

Dempsey owes us in one way and another, and he will pay up in full. Believe.

zschwartz

neither dempsey nor taarabt, please. senderos has looked better in front of goal this season than either of those two... put him in the hole behond berbatov.

i very, very much dislike taarabt and i think that his decision making is reprehensible. but dempsey has been worthless. i would probably start taarabt over him and that hurts a bit to say.

St Eve

Please don't even bring Senderos to Wales