watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team to face Swans

Started by Gary, January 27, 2014, 12:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Steklenberg
    Reither                                             Hangeland                                     Burn                                  Richardson*where is Briggs?*

Sidwell     

Dejagah                                     Parker                          Dempsey

Taraabt

Berbatov

SUBS: Stockdale  Kaca  Bent Tankovic Hughes Duff  Karagounis                                                                               

JBH

Stekkers

Reither         Hangeland    Burn     Richardson

Sidders     Parker

Dejagah               Dempsey             Kaca

Berbatov

Subs:
Stockdale
Zerovic
Senderos
kasami
Karagounis
Bent
Taraabt

madffc

same that started arsenal game..

bill taylors apprentice

Stekkers

Reither         Hangeland    Burn     Richardson

Sidders     Parker

Dejagah               Dempsey             Kaca

Berbatov

Subs:
Stockdale
Zerovic
Senderos
kasami
Karagounis
Bent
Taraabt
[/quote]

My choice too.
Based on the fact that none of yesterdays team will be in the starting eleven tomorrow, your selection has to right.

DukeTyrion

Not that it makes a huge difference, but doesn't Brede tend to play as the left of the 2 centre backs?

FPT

Briggs has been injured all season with (I believe) a hernia. If he was fit, I think he would have played every game under Rene Meulensteen, but hey ho.

--------------Stekelenburg
Riether----Hangeland----Burn----Richardson
Dejagah----Sidwell----Parker----Kacaniklic
---------------Dempsey
---------------Berbatov

After his performance yesterday, I was tempted to put Mujo behind Berbatov, but with one days rest, might as well play Clint.

FPT

Quote from: DukeTyrion on January 27, 2014, 12:52:10 PM
Not that it makes a huge difference, but doesn't Brede tend to play as the left of the 2 centre backs?

1. It does make a big difference, but that's too big a debate for me to be bothered to go into.
2. Yes he does, but Dan Burn is left footed, it would be more unnatural for Burn to move to the right hand side (especially with his inexperience at the top level) so Brede moves on the right.

FFCAli

Quote from: DukeTyrion on January 27, 2014, 12:52:10 PM
Not when he's playing with Burn

KP_FFC

hope dempsey doesn't start. doesn't deserve it after that terrible performance vs arsenal.

JBH

Quote from: KP_FFC on January 27, 2014, 01:01:01 PM
hope dempsey doesn't start. doesn't deserve it after that terrible performance vs arsenal.

I agree but as kasami (who would be my choice) played yesterday I would expect dempsey to start

madffc

+1

HatterDon

I'm surprised that so many of you pick Kara for the bench but not Kasami. Certainly the Ancient Greek needs Tuesday off after slogging his aged bones through the Yorkshire mud.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

grandad

Quote from: madffc on January 27, 2014, 01:17:21 PM

+1

:plus one:
Absolute waste of space. Sure he was a good player 2 seasons ago but not any use to us now.
Where there's a will there's a wife

JackyFulham90

Will be the players rested yesterday

Stekelenburg
Riether Hangeland Burn Richardson
                  Parker Sidwell
Dejagah           Dempsey           Kacaniklic
                            Berbatov

Subs - Stockdale,  Senderos,  Kasami, Duff, Taarabt,  Rodallega,  Bent

jj____

+1.  Dude has been awful and I hate it because i love the guy

filham

We are more or less all selecting the same players, are we beginning to see a real 1st team emerging after months of chopping and changing.

We are all selecting Dempsey but lets hope he can return to his old form, we haven't see a great performance from him so far.

Zu-Meister

Still think we need one holding midfielder whose sole responsibility is to protect back four.

Cravenawin

I'd put Taarabt in for Dempsey. He only played for 20 mins yesterday so won't be tired.

Vinnieffc

Kasami over Dempsey. The Woodie has gone and his heart ain't in it. Send him back to Muscle Bound Small Bikini Beach FC to get him off the wage bill and use players like Kasami and Kaca who fully deserve and want the shirt.

ltd-ffc

"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015