watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Right, I now know exactly how Swansea are gonna play tomorrow

Started by Fulham76, January 27, 2014, 07:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham76

Laudrup say's they're going to be right up for it, treating it like its possibly their last premier league game - a cup final.
Rene should also know this & have our players up for it as well. I don't want to hear any excuses about being surprised by their hunger, attitude & tactics. I know, and so does anyone else that watches or reads sky sports.
I want that lot brushed aside with our hunger & cup final like performance... Or at least a cheeky 1 nil win.

Northern Cottager

I'd happily take them messing around with the ball for 89 minutes if we have one shot anew in 1-0.

jarv

They have an outstanding striker. Reminds me a bit of Saha, could be a problem for our not so fast defenders. I wonder what plans are in place to stop him.

Fulham76

Quote from: jarv on January 27, 2014, 09:06:57 PM
They have an outstanding striker. Reminds me a bit of Saha, could be a problem for our not so fast defenders. I wonder what plans are in place to stop him.
[/u]

A solid kick in the balls hopefully   :54:

FPT

I think we can handle Swansea, though they will see this as a must win and make it extremely difficult for us. We've got to do what we done in the first half at Arsenal, frustrate them and the crowd, before launching an attack.

They've had a difficult run of fixtures with their last league win being on the 4th of December; since then, they've played:

Hull at home
Norwich away
Everton at home
Chelsea away
Villa away
City at home
United away
Spurs at home

This is a huge game, and a win for Fulham would take us above Swansea. Positive is, I think 6 of the players likely to start tomorrow, started on Saturday, whereas our first 11 has essentially had 10 days rest.

We've got to stay solid, and attack with pace, and intensity. If no attack is on, don't be afraid to keep the ball and circulate possession, frustrate them. A point wouldn't be a disaster, a loss and the next 2 days afterwards would need to be the biggest in the clubs history, we have to get it right.

os5889 mkII

Shelvey, Dyer and De Guzman all back for them too. Hopefully we can pull one out of the fire.... Would certainly be appreciated given I'll be freezing my nads off and paying £35 for the privilege
@OsmithFFC

Buffalo76

Quote from: Fulham76 on January 27, 2014, 07:18:24 PM
Laudrup say's they're going to be right up for it, treating it like its possibly their last premier league game - a cup final.
Rene should also know this & have our players up for it as well. I don't want to hear any excuses about being surprised by their hunger, attitude & tactics. I know, and so does anyone else that watches or reads sky sports.
I want that lot brushed aside with our hunger & cup final like performance... Or at least a cheeky 1 nil win.

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK  :028:

Northern Cottager

Quote from: os5889 mkII on January 27, 2014, 10:33:40 PM
Shelvey, Dyer and De Guzman all back for them too. Hopefully we can pull one out of the fire.... Would certainly be appreciated given I'll be freezing my nads off and paying £35 for the privilege

They all back? I thought i'd read that they were all still out. Oh well.

shnlwswlkr

Hopefully Amorebieta will stop him with his boot in his face, the same technique he used to stopped Messi.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

HatterDon

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on January 28, 2014, 10:23:13 AM

Hopefully Amorebieta will stop him with his boot in his face, the same technique he used to stopped Messi.

After watching Amorebieta this season, if he aimed a boot at someone's face he'd be more likely to hit the corner flag. What a waste of a squad position that guy is.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel