watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

View from Swansea

Started by terryr, January 27, 2014, 08:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

Not much to report as they seem fixated on the trip to Napoli......
049:gif

"Think I read that Jonjo is fit, if so Wayne on the right, (his preferred side) and JJS on left. Any fitness doubts play them from the start till they tire then sub, not bring on late in a game when goals are needed, get into Fulham early couple of goals and they will fold.""

" The bench looks much stronger than the last few games and with Jonjo, Canas and Michu to come back, with potential of another loanee (e.g., Ince) then we're looking well set for this important period in the season (to get some points in the bag and avoid the relegation scrap). Let's get a 3 pointer against Fulham and we'll move up the table a few places and should be 5 points above the relegation zone !"

Hey, I will be one of the many few making the trip to Wales tomorrow night - my first trip to the Liberty. Me and a few guys are staying over night and just wondered what the night life would be like on a Tuesday night? We're planning on drinking in the Yates' bar by the station before the game. Must say I'm very jealous of your European tour, would give anything to be back in Europe - even if it is affecting your league form, I'm sure you'll stay up.
Fully expecting you to stuff us tomorrow too.

" Tuesday is the quietest night in wind st . Majority of places will be closed . Although not all of them . Hopefully you won't be in the mood to celebrate anything ."

" BT Sport are idiots. Great for us this time, but why the fhck are Fulham being forced to play on Sunday and Tuesday, especially when there are games on the Friday and Saturday for the cup, and games on the Wednesday for the league? "

"  Fulham looked a s**t side against 10 men for most of the 2nd half, if we can't beat them we must question our place in the EPL"

" That's not the Fulham we'll face on Tuesday though. They made 11 changes for today's game. Having said that, I was at Fulham before Christmas and they're poor."

"I'm fully confident that we will win this one!! COYS!!! "

" Too frightened to look me !! "

"I hope and prey we can get something from the game, n gog to come on and score to make it 3-1 Swans...i hope ! "

" Getting butterflies now. Hope the fans get up for it as well. Up the City!!!! "

"Games now that we do need to win ,something we're not used to, is having the threat of relegation hanging over us , now is the time for us, the supporters to show the players what the club means to us .COYS.we will prevail "

"   I won't put any pressure or think about panic or not till after the last game before Napoli , then I'll definitely draw a conclusion one way or another. I think we'll see a very special performance from the team tomorrow but If I don't , I won't be throwing in the towel. "

" Well it's a foregone conclusion... over on Lawro's predictions on BBC Sport "badminton star Gail Emms" states -

Gail's prediction: Wilfred Bony has hit form recently and Fulham have leaked goals all season, Swansea have been playing well without picking up too many results. They need to start winning and Fulham are the perfect club to play to start a good run going. 4-1
Smart lady  I'm also going for a Swans win but a 1 - 0 will do me! "

" This is laudrups most important game to date and he wants to show the same mentality as the brum game..!!!!!!..Please michael we need a hell of a lot more than that mentality than that for gods sake. Fulham are no pushovers like brum was suppose to be and they could have won that if they had taken their chances....We need a lot more effort for the WHOLE game not just half a game and start to show some leadership and enthusiasm during the game and perhaps the players will respond and we will win comfortable for once....Don't take fulham for granted like the last time we were suppose to beat them or we could end up losing again....Its a team effort and you are suppose to be part of the team as a leader so show it... "

" Is this the same Fulham that could only manage a replay at the weekend. Have some faith and back the f**king side"

JDH101

As always - Thanks for these. Its funny that so many of them think the team we put out yesterday will be the same one we will put out tomorrow!

PokerMatt

I wonder when we'll face a team that isn't confident of smashing us.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Fulham76

Quote from: PokerMatt on January 27, 2014, 08:23:01 PM

Even Fulham would be confident of beating us the way we've been playing this season...

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Fulham76 on January 27, 2014, 08:36:22 PM

Even Fulham would be confident of beating us the way we've been playing this season...

Our current squad couldn't even beat themselves, useless.

SP

Perhaps we'll repeat last season's heroic performance & Laudrup will be sacked after the game? 

PokerMatt

Quote from: Fulham76 on January 27, 2014, 08:36:22 PM

But Swansea are on worse form than we are. I can understand arsenal fans being cocky but Swansea must realise they're currently dire.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

HatterDon

"  Fulham looked a s**t side against 10 men for most of the 2nd half, if we can't beat them we must question our place in the EPL"

I didn't know that any Yanks supported Swansea.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

leonffc

Quote from: HatterDon on January 28, 2014, 12:32:54 AM

Its not just Yanks that use this pet name. I think its anyone that lives outside England but looks at our league with fondness

Northern Cottager

Quote from: HatterDon on January 28, 2014, 12:32:54 AM

Considering we put out our reserves and played against a wall of ten men in awful weather on a poor pitch shouldn't reflect the upcoming game.