watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wilkins and Curbishley???

Started by jarv, January 28, 2014, 09:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Anyone know what they bring to the table? Beats me when I see such a poor performance. No cohesion, nobody helps out a team mate. The ball is treated like a hot potato. Nobody has any confidence on the ball. So just what are these guys saying to the players.

nose

there is absolutely no doubt
no doubt at all
since the arrival of this gruesome twosme we have gone downhill fast.

when they came, i thought it would be an excellent move but i was wrong and we need to get rid of them now!

horse1031

we have stunk all year.  i dont see a difference

jms

Quote from: nose on January 28, 2014, 10:03:21 PM
no doubt at all
since the arrival of this gruesome twosme we have gone downhill fast.

when they came, i thought it would be an excellent move but i was wrong and we need to get rid of them now!
:plus one:

epsomraver

Quote from: nose on January 28, 2014, 10:03:21 PM
no doubt at all
since the arrival of this gruesome twosome we have gone downhill fast.

You are right, it is no coincidence that their arrival has led to us going back Joel type games

Zu-Meister

I was annoyed when we brought them in in the first place.
We played with energy and forward thinking when it was just rene and his partner. but the moment wilkins and curbishley came in, we went back to Jol football. Really pisses me off that we brought them in.
rene's 433 was working, it really was. even against man city, spurs and everton. they are stronger teams, and we beat villa using this formation.

nose

Quote from: Zu-Meister on January 28, 2014, 10:06:43 PM
We played with energy and forward thinking when it was just rene and his partner. but the moment wilkins and curbishley came in, we went back to Jol football. Really pisses me off that we brought them in.
rene's 433 was working, it really was. even against man city, spurs and everton. they are stronger teams, and we beat villa using this formation.

you are absolutely right

Macedo

As soon as Wilkins walked in the door
We were doomed..

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

My question is why Curbishley or Wilkins would want Rene to succeed? If he does poorly then they both would be in the frame for the top job and a chance to salvage their dead in the water careers. We've been worse than crap ever since they came aboard.

Zu-Meister

Quote from: Macedo on January 28, 2014, 10:13:04 PM
We were doomed..

yeah, pretty much

epsomraver

:plus one: :plus one: :plus one: :plus one:

Humbled

Since turning down a coaching opportunity with the New York Red Bulls I haven't done any coaching, I would be happy to take a job as a coach if they have anymore room in the dug out???

HatterDon

Quote from: horse1031 on January 28, 2014, 10:03:48 PM
we have stunk all year.  i dont see a difference

nor do I, but folks on this site have been making fun of Curbishly since the site started. It's a knee jerk thing.

Me? As far as I can see, we're paying the price for the team and "tactics" that Jol gave us.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Julius Geezer

Curbishley and Wilkins have had no effect as far as performances on the pitch go.

It's true, we don't need them.

No one knows whether Rene actually wanted them in the club.

Someone explain what they are doing for us - Stability? Don't think so, Experience? Don't need it, Coaching skills? We have the possibly the best training coach in the business.....

Can't help but feel their appointments were just further setbacks and disruption that we didn't need.

alfie

Quote from: epsomraver on January 28, 2014, 10:31:11 PM
:plus one: :plus one: :plus one: :plus one:

I don't know if this is correct or not but was it not Rene who requested them, and surely Rene selects the coaching plan and they work to it, Rene is supposed to be a top European coach, really don't think they would have had that bigger impact in such a short time. Unless you know specifically what they are required to be doing I find it odd that people are blaming them, still as usual on this site there just has to be a scapegoat, at least it is not Senderos as this moment.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

SP

We were doomed..

Besides us, would anyone involved in modern football want Wikins anywhere near their team?  No chance.

Jims Dentist

Can''t

believe that MAckintosh or whatever other idiot put WIlkins in the frame  were not aware of the fans dislike of him and how badly he did last time he was here given the resources at the time.
EVen his (football friend ) Keegan had to give him the bullet

Jims Dentist

PS from last post, as written by Slaphead under another heading, he is always in Rene's ear.
How can Rene see the wood from the trees with that negative twit standing next to him on the touchline suggesting all kinds of negative tactics.

EJL

Quote from: SP on January 29, 2014, 09:30:06 PM
We were doomed..

Besides us, would anyone involved in modern football want Wikins anywhere near their team?  No chance.
Chelsea did and enjoyed a fair amount of success. Just saying.

west kowloon white

Bloody hell ,this site has really attracted....