watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Swansea Manager said....

Started by JIMMY D, January 29, 2014, 07:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIMMY D

"I got the impression Fulham had come for a point, so it was not going to be easy. They defended with nine, but once we got the first goal, I was happy."

He was so right. We never played for the win. I don't understand why?

RaySmith

Well, it was obviously important not to lose, but we tried to hit them on the break.

JIMMY D

How many times did we have a break? 2 or 3 times at a very slow pace.

westcliff white

we had one quick one in the first half that led to Djegahs header.

Interestingly we seemed to of had more shots than Swansea according to the BBC, maybe its me but I just don't remember that.
Every day is a Fulham day

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: JIMMY D on January 29, 2014, 07:13:43 AM
“I got the impression Fulham had come for a point, so it was not going to be easy. They defended with nine, but once we got the first goal, I was happy.”

In reply to your question, I would think the answer was obvious....Ray 'the crab' Wilkins!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Nero

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 29, 2014, 08:58:33 AM
“I got the impression Fulham had come for a point, so it was not going to be easy. They defended with nine, but once we got the first goal, I was happy.”

In reply to your question, I would think the answer was obvious....Ray 'the crab' Wilkins!

and people didnt want Pulis how we would love him now we what hes doing for Palace

andyk

Quote from: Nero on January 29, 2014, 09:33:13 AM
Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 29, 2014, 08:58:33 AM

and people didnt want Pulis how we would love him now we what hes doing for Palace

I've heard lots of people over the years say "Why can't we be more like"......... Portsmouth, Leeds, Blackburn, Wigan, now it's Southampton or Palace. We have stayed in the prem for 13 consecutive seasons, on pretty limited resources and we have always tried to play football and it has succeeded.
Keep believing, if we go down then so be it, but I still think we can survive.
In the year of the Great Escape we were dead and buried with 5 games to go, cut adrift. Somehow we managed 12 points in those final 5 games, the Man City result was incredibly fortuitous. I remember the last few minutes of that match as a chaotic mess, with City charging forward leaving huge gaps in the midfield, Kasey Keller made a superb instinctive save and then the ball broke to Murphy who slid Kamara through to blast the ball in the top corner.

Our last 5 games this year are all winnable, if we can get to 26 points before those games I think we will survive.

KevDev

To get a draw we need to score a few goals