watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Remaining Fixtures

Started by Ordar, January 29, 2014, 09:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

So realistically we'll probably need a minimum of another 18 points which would take us to 37 (which is only 1 point less that we've accrued from our first 23 games). So where are these 6 wins (or win/draw combination coming from). Heres what we have left:

February 2014

Fulham v Southampton   
Man Utd v Fulham
Fulham v Liverpool   
West Brom v Fulham   

March 2014

Fulham v Chelsea
Cardiff v Fulham   
Fulham v Newcastle   
Man City v Fulham   
Fulham v Everton   

April 2014

Aston Villa v Fulham   
Fulham v Norwich
Tottenham v Fulham
Fulham v Hull   

May 2014

Stoke v Fulham
Fulham v Crystal Palace

I was actually pleasantly surprised by the amount of "winnable" games we have left (green). I dont expect anything from the red ones so any points would be a bonus, and Spurs away is too random to call. We'll need to win 6 out of those winnable 10 games, 6 of which are at home. Definitely not impossible.

We really need to get players in in the next 2 days. Its a shame that we have Utd and Liverpool coming up, as we'll more than likely be bottom of the table after those game, which I hope doesnt destroy the players confidence.

jj____

Will be making a journey to the Cottage for the first time in April vs Norwich.  I'll be stoked regardless but here's to hoping we make good on some of the weaker sides and snatch some points so I can watch our boys play for something