more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!

Started by The Equalizer, August 21, 2010, 10:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

WE'VE HIT A THOUSAND PEOPLE!!!

And a massive welcome to Mr Ska's missus for becoming that all important 1000th member.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

mrska

Quote from: The Equalizer on August 21, 2010, 10:22:42 AM
WE'VE HIT A THOUSAND PEOPLE!!!

And a massive welcome to Mr Ska's missus for becoming that all important 1000th member.

She's honoured..  she has been waiting for the last 3 months to become the 1000th member since the membership hit about 900.  life long Fulham fan, born and bred in SW6...  very apt new member!   :54: :57: :045: :048: :004:

FatFreddysCat

From Skasies earling post i think Dong would have been more appropriate :dft012:

Lighthouse

They are setting up the table with cake as we speak.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

sipwell

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 21, 2010, 10:53:47 AM
They are setting up the table with cake as we speak.

And where are we expected?

Welcome, by the way!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

alfie

this just goes to show that what a great site this is, good bunch of punters and mods who don't take no crap, even if you have a disagreement on here it is soon forgotten, it's what supporting Fulham should be all about.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

White Noise

Welcome to Julie - the 15,000 Volz of FoF.

Good to have you on here.

Help yourself to an avatar - unless you are going to get an LBNo11 original or use a pic of five dodgy looking blokes outside a boozer!!

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=5397.0

HatterDon

so, does she go by "Ska's missus" or "Julie?"

What's her nom de FofF?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

White Noise

Quote from: HatterDon on August 21, 2010, 02:44:46 PM
so, does she go by "Ska's missus" or "Julie?"

What's her nom de FofF?

Ska is the Ali G of FoF soooo.....

CorkCity

Quote from: alfie on August 21, 2010, 12:53:33 PM
this just goes to show that what a great site this is, good bunch of punters and mods who don't take no crap, even if you have a disagreement on here it is soon forgotten, it's what supporting Fulham should be all about.

I totally disagree !
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

Lighthouse

Quote from: CorkCity on August 21, 2010, 02:58:06 PM
Quote from: alfie on August 21, 2010, 12:53:33 PM

I totally disagree !

Typical of you. I have never forgiven you when you disagreed with we and no doubt I the Mods will allow your filth to continue while I am banned aga.............
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mrska

Shes's  Ma Biatch....   oops..  I forgot she can read this!!!   Maybe The Boss...

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: mrska on August 21, 2010, 03:16:55 PM
Shes's  Ma Biatch....   oops..  I forgot she can read this!!!   Maybe The Boss...
Dont worry mr Ska, after your exploits this morning i doubt she'll be sitting down infront of your laptop for awhile  :54:

leonffc

Help yourself to an avatar - unless you are going to get an LBNo11 original or use a pic of five dodgy looking blokes outside a boozer!!

[/quote]

Oi, I'm one of those famous five and I aint dodgy, it was a very hard night before hand. If you look closely enough, Skasie had managed to turn up with green eyebrows too, and no I dont know how he maanged it.

Is 'Ju Ju' going to be on here Ska or have you signed up in her name for the attention?

mrska

Mate shes been reading it for the last 18 months, even before i started going out with her!!  She may post from time to time..  good job im a moderator so i can delete her posts if needs be! lol!

Green Eyebrows.. they were bad that day! 

White Noise

She was reading FOF before she met you?

Is this the first FOF wedding I see on the horizon? Or does Fred and Tom's civil ceremony count?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: White Noise on August 21, 2010, 06:44:19 PM
She was reading FOF before she met you?

Is this the first FOF wedding I see on the horizon? Or does Fred and Tom's civil ceremony count?
ssh i'm just using him to get a green card,

leonffc

Quote from: mrska on August 21, 2010, 06:15:52 PM
Mate shes been reading it for the last 18 months, even before i started going out with her!!  She may post from time to time..  good job im a moderator so i can delete her posts if needs be! lol!

Green Eyebrows.. they were bad that day! 

haha I thought that really heavy night I had was coming back to haunt me with the old mind bending until Scott mentioned it too. The walls were closing in and then he took the pressure off. I think I was asleep soon after lol!!