more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Cornelius leaves Cardiff

Started by K33NY, January 30, 2014, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K33NY

Solskjær is selling Cornelius back to FC København/Copenhagen

A 9 m pound signing being the most expensive in history for Cardiff and now hes being sold again.. is it good for him? If it would be me I would be had such lack of confidence right now,

FFC1987

I seem to recall people in outcry about teams around us spending money to strengthen....Not always the key.

God The Mechanic

Vaguely remember there being complaints on here about not signing him, or at least not signing that type of player.  Same with Vegard Forren.  Funny how these things work out ;)

PokerMatt

Quote from: FFC1987 on January 30, 2014, 12:21:50 PM
I seem to recall people in outcry about teams around us spending money to strengthen....Not always the key.

Likewise with Osvaldo...
Follow me: @mattdjourno

FFC1987

Mbia was another one who woul'overtake us and make them europa contenders'. Hindsight is a fickle thing though.

leonffc

And people all over the football world questioned why Vincent Tan sacked Malchy McKay (spelleing?). Oh and his head of recruitment before that.

FFC1987

Quote from: leonffc on January 30, 2014, 12:59:05 PM
And people all over the football world questioned why Vincent Tan sacked Malchy McKay (spelleing?). Oh and his head of recruitment before that.

To be fair, he said Malky had 'wasted his money' in the transfer market....

leonffc

Quote from: FFC1987 on January 30, 2014, 12:59:55 PM
Quote from: leonffc on January 30, 2014, 12:59:05 PM

To be fair, he said Malky had 'wasted his money' in the transfer market....

That's my point!

EJL

Quote from: PokerMatt on January 30, 2014, 12:24:03 PM

Likewise with Osvaldo...
Osvaldo is one of those players a manager should never pursue. Guaranteed to start rifts in the dressing room, if not fights, and his petulance on the pitch far outweighs his talent.

fulhamdk

Here in Denmark,the media thinks that fc copenhagen has done a good deal,selling cornelius and then buying him back cheap.but there is also some who thinks he will lack confidence.
According to the daily mail he is one the worst buys in the premier league.

ffc73

Quote from: EJL on January 30, 2014, 09:00:11 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on January 30, 2014, 12:24:03 PM
Likewise with Osvaldo...
Osvaldo is one of those players a manager should never pursue. Guaranteed to start rifts in the dressing room, if not fights, and his petulance on the pitch far outweighs his talent.

Osvaldo sounds a bit like Berbatov.  Or Morrison at WHU

God The Mechanic

Berba is nowhere near as messed up as those two!

EJL

Quote from: God The Mechanic on January 30, 2014, 09:47:25 PM
Berba is nowhere near as messed up as those two!
Berbatov's off-field problems, pretty much, stretch as far as his flirty agent.