William Kvist: Merged

Started by Brede Butter Pudding, January 30, 2014, 12:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie88

jmh, I can't stop watching your avatar! :D

jmh

..Kya.ffc..

Welcome Kvist.

May not have been our first choice, but perhaps you'll become that soon enough.  I'm hoping for the best :)

Still need creativity, let's see what the coming hours and tomorrow brings.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

Ordar

I have to say, and this is based off of nothing whatsoever as I've never seen him play, I've just got a really good feeling about this guy. Seems to have a great attitude, Brede obviously recommended him, or at least had some say in the transfer. Should provide stability in front of the back 4

Pluto

He speaks very well. Similar to Sascha when he joined. I think he could prove to be a very shrewd signing if he can adapt to the PL

EJL

Very difficult to go wrong with signings like this from the Bundesliga, even if they haven't been at their best for a couple of years. As Pluto says, many were underwhelmed following the acquisition of Riether a couple of years ago, so you never know. This guy could prove to be our best player between now and the end of the season...

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Ordar on January 30, 2014, 08:12:18 PM
I have to say, and this is based off of nothing whatsoever as I've never seen him play, I've just got a really good feeling about this guy. Seems to have a great attitude, Brede obviously recommended him, or at least had some say in the transfer. Should provide stability in front of the back 4

Me too.  Like the look of this one and as you say, a bit of stability in front of our back four would not go a miss.

Luffy86

rusty shackleford

Kvist has been the forgotton man today