https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Welcome to all the new Greek fans!!

Started by horse1031, January 30, 2014, 02:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Quote from: El Greco on February 01, 2014, 01:01:32 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on January 31, 2014, 05:26:10 PM
Long before any of you on this thread were born -- most likely -- I spent two glorious years on the Island of Crete. During that time I visited most of mainland Greece and most of the Aegean and Adriatic Greek islands. Ah, I was much younger then.

Where was I? Oh yes, anyhow during my time there I learned a ton of conversational Greek and absolutely no written Greek. I'd love to wish you welcome in your native language, but I'll just try it phonetically: Hrete

Enjoy your time with us. What a long strange trip it's going to be for all of you.

Haha!We have many things in common than you could possibly think my friend!!I was borned and raised in the Island of Crete ;)

I lived in Kokini Hani; where are you from?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

El Greco

Quote from: HatterDon on February 01, 2014, 03:20:30 AM
Long before any of you on this thread were born -- most likely -- I spent two glorious years on the Island of Crete. During that time I visited most of mainland Greece and most of the Aegean and Adriatic Greek islands. Ah, I was much younger then.

Where was I? Oh yes, anyhow during my time there I learned a ton of conversational Greek and absolutely no written Greek. I'd love to wish you welcome in your native language, but I'll just try it phonetically: Hrete

Enjoy your time with us. What a long strange trip it's going to be for all of you.

Haha!We have many things in common than you could possibly think my friend!!I was borned and raised in the Island of Crete ;)

Exactly on the Opposite site of you!South part of the Island (Rethymnon Region)!
The important thing is you liked it ;)
Philanthropist thinker and avid gamer

HatterDon

Quote from: El Greco on February 01, 2014, 09:13:23 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on February 01, 2014, 03:20:30 AM

Exactly on the Opposite site of you!South part of the Island (Rethymnon Region)!
The important thing is you liked it ;)

I remember than area well. My favorite spot in Crete was Agious Nikolaos, Beautiful there. Anyhow, welcome aboard.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Costas7

Mitroglou is one of the most promising strikers in the world today. Amazing technique for his height. Really strong. Quite fast,really good with headers. His best feature is the fact that he is a threat from every corner of the field,he uses his left foot as well as his right and he has really good perception of everything around him which makes him lethal and unpredictable for any opponent defense. The only thing that would worry me would be his adjustment to his new environment and his new team but the fact that Karagkounis is there with him helps a lot.I know that Fulham needs all the points they can get right now.That builds a lot of pressure on Mitroglou as he's expected to start scoring asap. Give him a little bit of time and I am sure you will love this guy. It comes down to him scoring his first goal to remove that pressure,after that I am sure he'll be unstoppable as he was for us here at Olympiakos. it pains me to see him leave but in the same time I am happy for him because I know he always wanted to play in the Premiership. Best of luck!!