watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who will be safe...

Started by JIMMY D, January 30, 2014, 08:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIMMY D

I believe Sunderland will be ok. Westham look to be fighting strong. So who are the 3 teams then? It would be hard not to have us on the bottom 3 list :(

I think it will be Cardiff, Palce and......Fulham.

Teams like Stoke, Westbrom and Hull have to much fight.

YankeeJim

Fulham will be safe despite Jol's still lasting effect.
West Ham should be safe but with Big Sam they can still implode.
Norwich  has been better of late but I think they will join Palace, Cardiff or West Brom in the drop. Hughes will keep Stoke up. Had he stayed here, we'd be solid mid table still. The guys a good gaffer. I think he likely figured out what direction FFC was going.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

DukeTyrion

I think Norwich will be pulled into it still.

The Rock

I don't think West Ham will stay up. Besides that, I guess Cardiff and us as of now.

I think once January is over and the next 6 games are played, we'll have a better idea of how these January signing have affected the different sides from 10 on down in the table. If we really bring in 4-5 quality signings and Berbatov, Tarabat etc leave, we will look and be a completely different side. No way to know.

Bassey the warrior

We will go down unless our new signings hit the ground running. West Ham could pull out as they have good centre backs but they will struggle for goals, Norwich and Cardiff look weak and hopefully Palace will lose form. West Brom will hopefully struggle as well.

MasterHaynes

Hate to sat it but it looks like Pulis has made the difference with a poor group of players, think they will be safe, West Ham are like us , never sure what team is going to turn up. I think it will be Cardiff, their hiigh stake gamble on Solsjkar and unless we get a result on saturday I think it maybe us any one from 4-5 teams, maybe West Brom following bizarre decisions - sacking Clarke, no appointmet folllowed with desperate appointment and top it all selling Long

Furby

I though Villa until last week and have now replaced them with Stoke as they're in free fall right now, Cardiff due to the gamble on Solskjaer like MasterHaynes said and lastly I think Wham unless they go for draws with all 11 men behind the ball for the rest of the season.

One Martin Thomas

I cannot even begin to try and guess who will go down this year.  It really could be anyone.

We're being linked with some belting players and looking around, not all clubs appear to be strengthening as we are.  January could work in our favour.

COYW !