watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I Love You Fulham UNCONDITIONALLY

Started by PakistaniWhite, January 31, 2014, 07:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PakistaniWhite

Times are tough. We havent been winning a lot. This season has been tough and hard to endure.

Even though I am many miles away I still encounter friends and fans of other teams making fun of us as well as talking about the possibility of relegation which has made me think that come what may I will continue to support and love Fulham.

I am not and never have been a glory hunter. I hope we can somehow ride the storm, survive and build for the future.

But even if relegation happens I will still be around and continue to cheer Fulham from far far away as I always have.

Twig

Quote from: PakistaniWhite on January 31, 2014, 07:03:34 AM
Times are tough. We havent been winning a lot. This season has been tough and hard to endure.

Even though I am many miles away I still encounter friends and fans of other teams making fun of us as well as talking about the possibility of relegation which has made me think that come what may I will continue to support and love Fulham.

I am not and never have been a glory hunter. I hope we can somehow ride the storm, survive and build for the future.

But even if relegation happens I will still be around and continue to cheer Fulham from far far away as I always have.

Nice sentiments PW, I have supported the club for many,many years and I know there is life after relegation.  It's a horrible experience and there is no upside (contrary t those who claim we could stabilise and bounce back stronger), but there is still pleasure to be had in supporting the Whites.

By the way, where do you live? I'm in Dubai.

PakistaniWhite

I do agree Twig. It will not be easy bouncing and coming back. It will be a mission and a half.

I just hope that it doesn't come to that. Even if it does I will be there like many others supporting our FFC.

PS I am in Pakistan!

mitimo

I agree with both of you.  I am in Auckland NZ, Fulham will still be Fulham next season whatever  the division.  followed FFC since about 61/62, 40 years from afar, will continue to do so.

jeremyfulham

Baszab

I am unconditional too - difference is  every year I shell out £4 K for all my season tickets and have to actually watch the players under performing

Alan

We bounced back after being relegated in '94, so if we were to go down (not a certainty), we will bounce back...
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

nose

I don't like to speak of relegation but will renew my season ticket whatever division
my support is unconditional (subject to fulham being legal and decent)
I think it far too early to have such a defeatist attitude as some on the MB. There are loads of games and lots of clubs around us.... we just need to pop the ball in the correct net a few times....

Twig

Quote from: PakistaniWhite on January 31, 2014, 07:14:11 AM
I do agree Twig. It will not be easy bouncing and coming back. It will be a mission and a half.

I just hope that it doesn't come to that. Even if it does I will be there like many others supporting our FFC.

PS I am in Pakistan!

Am planing to spend 3 days in Karachi in March as I have a client there, Bank Alfallah.  Crazy city but fun.  I love the ex test cricket venue the Gymkhana club and also the amazing old world snooker room in the Sindh club.

SP

Quote from: Baszab on January 31, 2014, 08:15:51 AM
I am unconditional too - difference is  every year I shell out £4 K for all my season tickets and have to actually watch the players under performing

:plus one:

The away losses don't upset me so much as I don't see them, it's the home games that cause so much pain.  Perhaps supporting from afar is the most painless option?

RaySmith

Quote from: nose on January 31, 2014, 09:50:57 AM
I don't like to speak of relegation but will renew my season ticket whatever division
I think it far too early to have such a defeatist attitude as some on the MB. There are loads of games and lots of clubs around us.... we just need to pop the ball in the correct net a few times....
:plus one:

Twig

Quote from: Baszab on January 31, 2014, 08:15:51 AM
I am unconditional too - difference is  every year I shell out £4 K for all my season tickets and have to actually watch the players under performing

Sorry, what is the difference?  I have been in Dubai for 3 years but prior to that I went to matches and had a season the Hammy end so also endured the good and the bad over 40 years.  Like you I had to watch some pretty wretched sides underperform.

PakistaniWhite

Quote from: Twig on January 31, 2014, 09:53:08 AM
Quote from: PakistaniWhite on January 31, 2014, 07:14:11 AM

PS I am in Pakistan!

Am planing to spend 3 days in Karachi in March as I have a client there, Bank Alfallah.  Crazy city but fun.  I love the ex test cricket venue the Gymkhana club and also the amazing old world snooker room in the Sindh club.

That's my city. Look me up when you are here!

Be nice to meet a fellow Fulham Fan.

PakistaniWhite

I am hardly negative. Never have been.

The post is just a statement that come what may we are all in it together.

I will keep believing and I do remember The Stand Up If You Still Believe Chants from back in the day!

nose

Quote from: PakistaniWhite on January 31, 2014, 10:31:49 AM

I will keep believing and I do remember The Stand Up If You Still Believe Chants from back in the day!

sorry I wasn't implying you were being negative. In fact i rather liked the thread because it was rather more how I feel. And based on what some other people are threatening such as to not continuwe supporting if we go down, or not spend more money or whatever else their pet thing is, what you have said is a lovely sentiment.

However, the word relegation always sends a cold shiver down my spine as I have witnessed so many of them and it is mighty unpleasant.  For me it is a bit to early to confront that eventuality. What i say is I will renew my season ticket no matter what and would do it now if allowed.

If you live in Pakistan, how do you come to support Fulham?

PakistaniWhite

Quote from: nose on January 31, 2014, 10:43:43 AM
Quote from: PakistaniWhite on January 31, 2014, 10:31:49 AM

sorry I wasn't implying you were being negative. In fact i rather liked the thread because it was rather more how I feel. And based on what some other people are threatening such as to not continuwe supporting if we go down, or not spend more money or whatever else their pet thing is, what you have said is a lovely sentiment.

However, the word relegation always sends a cold shiver down my spine as I have witnessed so many of them and it is mighty unpleasant.  For me it is a bit to early to confront that eventuality. What i say is I will renew my season ticket no matter what and would do it now if allowed.

If you live in Pakistan, how do you come to support Fulham?

Used to live in London. Used to watch games both at Loftus Road and at the Cottage. Love Fulham.

Family brought me back to where I am now. Still watch the games on tele and I have my Fulham Mobile App which is quite wretched, always gives me bad news with all the games we have been loosing.

But I agree with you that come what may I along with you will continue to back our team!