https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Aaron Hughes: Merged

Started by Tonywa, January 31, 2014, 09:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blanco

Quote from: God The Mechanic on January 31, 2014, 02:48:58 PM
Quote from: Blanco on January 31, 2014, 02:45:15 PM
Another move that pisses me off. He was with us for 6 1/2 years and look at him smiling in the pictures with him holding a QPR shirt. p**** even said he wants to help them come back up. When you think you've got loyal decent players. Shows that 99% of them don't give a poo.

:dft007: :dft007: :dft007: :dft007: :dft007:

WHAT?!?!  He's hardly gonna come out and say that he's planning on helping them concede loads of goals to stay in the Championship, possibly head closer to the relegation spots for a bit of excitement is he?  A job is a job...

I just think the manner he's done it isn't fair for the fans. But yeah, he has to say something.

PokerMatt

Quote from: Blanco on January 31, 2014, 04:36:21 PM
Quote from: God The Mechanic on January 31, 2014, 02:48:58 PM
Quote from: Blanco on January 31, 2014, 02:45:15 PM
Another move that pisses me off. He was with us for 6 1/2 years and look at him smiling in the pictures with him holding a QPR shirt. p**** even said he wants to help them come back up. When you think you've got loyal decent players. Shows that 99% of them don't give a poo.

:dft007: :dft007: :dft007: :dft007: :dft007:

WHAT?!?!  He's hardly gonna come out and say that he's planning on helping them concede loads of goals to stay in the Championship, possibly head closer to the relegation spots for a bit of excitement is he?  A job is a job...

I just think the manner he's done it isn't fair for the fans. But yeah, he has to say something.

What manner? If he's offered the chance to play first-team football that he wouldn't have got here why not leave? And then refuse to pose for a photo in respect of his old club? No.

Hughes has been a brilliant servant and I'm sure will never say a bad word about the club. A model professional and I for one wish him all the best.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

YankeeJim

Sad to see one of the great Fulham players leave. He'll always be in black & white to me.

On the positive side, no one can now say that QPR has NO class. They now have Aaron. God speed.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

bobby01

Quote from: downbytheriver on January 31, 2014, 12:46:17 PM
By far one of the most underrated defenders in recent times. A fantastic servent to this club and has provided many games of solidarity with Hangeland at the back, a parternship which not surprisingly saw us survive at Portsmouth and go into one of the most successful periods in our history.

His positional sense and calmness on the ball is something many young defenders can learn from and is something that always filled me with confidence ahead of games.

Although he has been on the wane for a season or so now and this move is not unexpected, it has been a real pleasure to watch Hughes play for us. He will be missed as an experienced head but I'm sure as all fulham fans do, I wish him all the best for the future.

:plus one:
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

NogoodBoyo

Memo to Blanco's boss.
Blanco is going to stay with you for the rest of his life, so you can demote him steadily over the years, give him wedgies, have the secretaries indulge themselves with sexual innuendo, generally muck up his life and his family's life and have as much fun at his expense as you want.  You can even cut his wages each year as you reduce his responsibilities. 
Nogood "incredible how fans see the world through dirty spectacles, isit" Boyo

HatterDon

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on January 31, 2014, 05:12:16 PM
Memo to Blanco's boss.
Blanco is going to stay with you for the rest of his life, so you can demote him steadily over the years, give him wedgies, have the secretaries indulge themselves with sexual innuendo, generally muck up his life and his family's life and have as much fun at his expense as you want.  You can even cut his wages each year as you reduce his responsibilities. 

I was going to reply, but you've done it so nicely.

Hatter "have you missed me, Sheepie" Don
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

NogoodBoyo

Sure have, Big D - even if my concentration has been a bit woolly of late.
Nogood "grinning sheepishly, isit" Boyo

epsomraver

Quote from: Buffalo76 on January 31, 2014, 02:31:14 PM
Quote from: Fulham76 on January 31, 2014, 09:54:44 AM
What a come down for Hughes if this one is true. A sad end to an excellent career.
Although, I'm sure they'll make it worth his while with the idiots they've got in charge at that place.

He's forever stained his whole career, not to mention the lives of his innocent children,  with one act of utter stupidity.

What a stupid post regarding one of our most likeable and deserving of praise players we have had in the long time, "the lives of his innocent children", grow up!! :dft007: 096.gig

K33NY

Quote from: epsomraver on January 31, 2014, 05:56:26 PM
What a come down for Hughes if this one is true. A sad end to an excellent career.
Although, I'm sure they'll make it worth his while with the idiots they've got in charge at that place.

He's forever stained his whole career, not to mention the lives of his innocent children,  with one act of utter stupidity.

What a stupid post regarding one of our most likeable and deserving of praise players we have had in the long time, "the lives of his innocent children", grow up!! :dft007: 096.gig

Agreed, I am going to miss Hughes who has been a great player and person for Fulham, its sad to see him going to them but people keep forgetting that footballers do want to play football, on a regular basis, if he cant do it here, and they where the only ones to take him in who can blame him?

Im going to have fond memories of him! And wish him all the best!

LordNelson

H&H !

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!

:wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Deanothefulhamfan

Top Servant, and one of the most underrated players during our Europa league campaign.

The sad thing is we do not get the chance to give him the send off he deserves.

Vermeer

Agreed. He was terrific over several years. Top lad

mccscratch

Wonderful servant to the club. Top professional and he will be missed. Good luck Aaron.
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

LBNo11

...a great player whose form appeared to slowly decline after jol decided to break up the Thames Barrier aka 'H Block' to put him at right-back where he clearly struggled and looked unhappy.

A consummate professional who was not demonstrative, he just got on and did the job quietly and effectively. Thanks for everything...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

K33NY

Wish him all the best, I will allways remember him for hes loyal service for Fulham and have great memories about him!!

All the best to man who is to me a unsung hero!

HatterDon

on the bench with Rangers this morning; wearing #18 for them.

Buffalo76

Quote from: epsomraver on January 31, 2014, 05:56:26 PM

065.gif  064.gif

Blanco

Memo to Blanco's boss.
Blanco is going to stay with you for the rest of his life, so you can demote him steadily over the years, give him wedgies, have the secretaries indulge themselves with sexual innuendo, generally muck up his life and his family's life and have as much fun at his expense as you want.  You can even cut his wages each year as you reduce his responsibilities.  

What are you on about. Tosser...

HatterDon

Quote from: Blanco on February 03, 2014, 02:16:24 PM
Memo to Blanco's boss.
Blanco is going to stay with you for the rest of his life, so you can demote him steadily over the years, give him wedgies, have the secretaries indulge themselves with sexual innuendo, generally muck up his life and his family's life and have as much fun at his expense as you want.  You can even cut his wages each year as you reduce his responsibilities.  

What are you on about. Tosser...

Take a look at what you said earlier in this thread, have a glance in the mirror, and then decide which of you deserves that cute little nickname you've bestowed on Mr. Boyo