News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'd rather get rid of Rodallega and keep Berba...

Started by General, January 31, 2014, 11:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

I think with Holtby now at the club as a proper and young AM he has more to prove and more energy then we have had at the club.

If we're being honest Rodallega just isn't good enough.

epsomraver

General

leaving us with Bent on his own with no competition.

DiegoFulham

personally keeping Rodallega might be a good thing until the summer.. he has the experiance of being in the situation we currently find ourselves with Wigan.. so if he scores the goals to keep us up then it's all good :)
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Danitar

I think Hugo is a good striker, at least he runs. Ok his scoring record isn't great but it wouldn't be if he had a good run of games. IF we go down he's a perfect striker for the championship

Lighthouse

However poor Rodders touch is he offers a target because he moves and finds space. Berbatov is a plank who offers nothing but tricks on the half way line. We need a striker for sure but keeping Berbatov means he will play every game and we will never have a threat in the penalty area.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Riverside

Rodellega

a) runs
b) opens space for others
c) has scored more open play goals than Berba with a fraction of the playing time
d) does not abuse or intimidate team mates

Otherwise I agree with you General

Rudolph

Not a chance. It is obvious that he has a "play me when fit" clause in his contract and look where that has got us.

I can see our season kick on when he leaves.

Julius Geezer

Pluto

I'd rather keep Rodallega and get rid of berbatov

ltd-ffc

Quote from: Pluto on January 31, 2014, 02:14:31 PM
I'd rather keep Rodallega and get rid of berbatov
:plus one: berba is just not worth the hassle apart from his decent penalty taking he hasnt done a lot recently or all season on that note. just think freeing up his wages allows us somebody who is going to pull his weight and actually rightfully earn their wages
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

JackyFulham90

Rodallega is a decent option in the squad, good luck to Berbatov at Monaco

Count Berbatov

Rodallega will always be a sub  while at Fulham. I like him though and I think he stands a chance, still
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"