News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitroglu is now apparently at the training ground himself..

Started by General, January 31, 2014, 01:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PokerMatt

Quote from: kostas.k on January 31, 2014, 01:48:53 PM
all Greek sites,newspapers and radio stations said that Mitroglou signed with Fulham. He is a fantastic striker! I've booked tickets for the cup game on Tuesday, hoping to see him playing.

I hope you're also a fan of Hugo Rodallega as well, just in case.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

K33NY

Quote from: ltd-ffc on January 31, 2014, 01:30:39 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 31, 2014, 01:22:45 PM
Quote from: ltd-ffc on January 31, 2014, 01:19:48 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 31, 2014, 01:12:52 PM
Quote from: ltd-ffc on January 31, 2014, 01:10:26 PM
please tell me this is true

source anybody????
I think you'll find that the General stated SSN reporter!
yeah i got that but has anybody got a link?
some people are working at 1 o'clock on a friday
Sorry ITD I wasn't being sarky I was pointing it out as I thought you had missed it. To watch it you have to have sky sports - You can get a day pass on your pc but like you I'm at work and can't risk it! I'll probs be pulled up about how many time I've switched to this site today!!
no worries my apologies I should have specified what I meant but I got excited too early *cue thats what she said moment* ive already been flagged up on internet usage because of my spotify account (tight arse internet plan) so i cannot risk it at the moment

if you want link to Sky Sports News you mean this is the one I use :) http://www.time4tv.com/2011/09/sky-sports-news.php

BestOfBrede

Quote from: PokerMatt on January 31, 2014, 01:55:07 PM
all Greek sites,newspapers and radio stations said that Mitroglou signed with Fulham. He is a fantastic striker! I've booked tickets for the cup game on Tuesday, hoping to see him playing.

:005:

ltd-ffc

"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

ltd-ffc

Quote from: K33NY on January 31, 2014, 01:57:29 PM
Quote from: ltd-ffc on January 31, 2014, 01:30:39 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 31, 2014, 01:22:45 PM
Quote from: ltd-ffc on January 31, 2014, 01:19:48 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 31, 2014, 01:12:52 PM
Quote from: ltd-ffc on January 31, 2014, 01:10:26 PM
please tell me this is true

source anybody????
I think you'll find that the General stated SSN reporter!
yeah i got that but has anybody got a link?
some people are working at 1 o'clock on a friday
Sorry ITD I wasn't being sarky I was pointing it out as I thought you had missed it. To watch it you have to have sky sports - You can get a day pass on your pc but like you I'm at work and can't risk it! I'll probs be pulled up about how many time I've switched to this site today!!
no worries my apologies I should have specified what I meant but I got excited too early *cue thats what she said moment* ive already been flagged up on internet usage because of my spotify account (tight arse internet plan) so i cannot risk it at the moment

if you want link to Sky Sports News you mean this is the one I use :) http://www.time4tv.com/2011/09/sky-sports-news.php
cheers il give it a bash when nobody is about at work
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

cookieg

It has gone rather quiet. Let's hope it means all is done and dusted.

General

Quote from: ltd-ffc on January 31, 2014, 02:00:31 PM
Quote from: Danitar on January 31, 2014, 01:41:19 PM
Quote from: Danitar on January 31, 2014, 01:34:43 PM
Quote from: ltd-ffc on January 31, 2014, 01:31:51 PM
Quote from: Danitar on January 31, 2014, 01:25:16 PM
Who is the ssn bloke at motspur?
aiden magee mate

Cheers
It must be killing this guy reporting about our transfers as he's a qpr fan. Unlucky
haha priceless

That would explain why he looks so miserable... cant imagine seeing QPR sign hughes brought him much joy either.

ltd-ffc

Quote from: PokerMatt on January 31, 2014, 01:55:07 PM

064.gif 064.gif

brightster

I wonder if we are awaiting for Berbatov to sign for the French Club!

Mitroglol

Hi there mates from sunny greece, xD.
You guys lucked out on mitroglou, my tip is to enjoy him while you can because in exactly 1 year from now someone will offer you 30m for him.

I'll be following fulham from now on so you better go and cheer for your team, ))).

*isn't there a thread with the full season schedule anywhere here?

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Mitroglol on January 31, 2014, 02:59:55 PM
You guys lucked out on mitroglou, my tip is to enjoy him while you can because in exactly 1 year from now someone will offer you 30m for him.

I'll be following fulham from now on so you better go and cheer for your team, ))).

www.fulhamfc.com

Welcome aboard for the next 12 months.

cookieg

We should just sign him and then tell Bebatov we will send on his bags or he can stay and fight for his place.

PokerMatt

Quote from: Mitroglol on January 31, 2014, 02:59:55 PM

Sunny?

You b*stard.

I mean,  076.gif

Lighthouse

Metal Guru agent is Jols agent. I think I see where the problem lies.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

westcliff white

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 31, 2014, 03:06:08 PM
Metal Guru agent is Jols agent. I think I see where the problem lies.

? Same agent as mitro? If so jol should have gone for him
Every day is a Fulham day

pH7

Mitroglol

When will your new signings step on grass, will we see them against sheffield?

Also that's some insane karma for kostas, he was about to spank man.u in CL with olympiakos and now it's probable his first match with his new team gonna be against them, lol.

PokerMatt

Quote from: Mitroglol on January 31, 2014, 03:11:43 PM

Also that's some insane karma for kostas, he was about to spank man.u in CL with olympiakos and now it's probable his first match with his new team gonna be against them, lol.

I think Holtby was done in time to play tomorrow. Kvist could play tomorrow.

Any others will now have to wait until FA Cup, or more likely the league the following weekend.

westcliff white

Quote from: PokerMatt on January 31, 2014, 03:13:35 PM

Any others will now have to wait until FA Cup, or more likely the league the following weekend.

Re the cup, don't you have to have been a registered player before the original game to be in contention? I.e suspended or injured players come back into the reckoning but new signings cannot play if there is a replay.
Every day is a Fulham day

PokerMatt

Quote from: westcliff white on January 31, 2014, 03:15:36 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on January 31, 2014, 03:13:35 PM

Re the cup, don't you have to have been a registered player before the original game to be in contention? I.e suspended or injured players come back into the reckoning but new signings cannot play if there is a replay.

Oh I don't know actually. Didn't even consider that. You could be right.

Even if they could play I'm not sure many of our new ones would start either way.