News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitroglu is now apparently at the training ground himself..

Started by General, January 31, 2014, 01:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

With his representatives and an announcement is expected relatively soon. Says SSN presenter at Motspur park.

ltd-ffc

"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

BestOfBrede

Quote from: ltd-ffc on January 31, 2014, 01:10:26 PM
please tell me this is true

source anybody????
I think you'll find that the General stated SSN reporter!

General

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 31, 2014, 01:12:52 PM

source anybody????

In fairness the guy has been pretty on point today and earlier he just said that the representatives were there, so if he has updated his statement to being with the player - and with the guy at west ham saying we are closer now - then I think it's fair to say the guy is doing a good job. He also managed to let us know about Holtby and showed/got us footage of Holtby training with the squad.

Furby

K33NY

source anybody????

As he said SSN is the source, watching it myself and I so hope we sign him!

BestOfBrede

Quote from: General on January 31, 2014, 01:15:35 PM

source anybody????

In fairness the guy has been pretty on point today and earlier he just said that the representatives were there, so if he has updated his statement to being with the player - and with the guy at west ham saying we are closer now - then I think it's fair to say the guy is doing a good job. He also managed to let us know about Holtby and showed/got us footage of Holtby training with the squad.

I agree General - I was pointing out to ITD that you had already given the source.

ltd-ffc

source anybody????
yeah i got that but has anybody got a link?
some people are working at 1 o'clock on a friday
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

General

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 31, 2014, 01:18:48 PM
Quote from: General on January 31, 2014, 01:15:35 PM

source anybody????

I agree General - I was pointing out to ITD that you had already given the source.

No, I know, I was just backing up what you said by 'quoting' you too.

Sammyffc

i must of missed this , i went for a smoke :'( .. one of the hundreds of negatives about having a disgusting habit  :031:

BestOfBrede

Quote from: ltd-ffc on January 31, 2014, 01:19:48 PM

source anybody????
Sorry ITD I wasn't being sarky I was pointing it out as I thought you had missed it. To watch it you have to have sky sports - You can get a day pass on your pc but like you I'm at work and can't risk it! I'll probs be pulled up about how many time I've switched to this site today!!

cookieg

I couldn't help thinking that the SSN bloke at Spammers seemed much more chipper about all this than the bloke at Motspur Park. He was probably just playing to the cameras and the bloke at ours knew more than was being said. Just wish they would get it over and done with.

Danitar

Delboy

You can listen to SSN Radio on your PC with headset whilst still working. They have regular chats with the reporter outside Motspur Park.

Ordar

Can anyone give a quick summation to what the guy outside MP has been saying?

ltd-ffc

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 31, 2014, 01:22:45 PM
Quote from: ltd-ffc on January 31, 2014, 01:19:48 PM

source anybody????
Sorry ITD I wasn't being sarky I was pointing it out as I thought you had missed it. To watch it you have to have sky sports - You can get a day pass on your pc but like you I'm at work and can't risk it! I'll probs be pulled up about how many time I've switched to this site today!!
no worries my apologies I should have specified what I meant but I got excited too early *cue thats what she said moment* ive already been flagged up on internet usage because of my spotify account (tight arse internet plan) so i cannot risk it at the moment

ltd-ffc

Danitar

kostas.k

all Greek sites,newspapers and radio stations said that Mitroglou signed with Fulham. He is a fantastic striker! I've booked tickets for the cup game on Tuesday, hoping to see him playing.