watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who is left?

Started by General, January 31, 2014, 04:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

heitinga is apparently in talks at Motspur park say SSN and Taylor and Tunnicliffe have both had their managers say that we are either in for them, could seal a deal or in regards to Tunnicliffes move Mick Macarthy said he thinks we have already done the deal.

If I am being honest, I would still like us to keep Berba - we need four strikers for competitiveness' sake.

Jack Fulham

Quote from: General on January 31, 2014, 04:31:27 PM

heitinga is apparently in talks at Motspur park say SSN and Taylor and Tunnicliffe have both had their managers say that we are either in for them, could seal a deal or in regards to Tunnicliffes move Mick Macarthy said he thinks we have already done the deal.

If I am being honest, I would still like us to keep Berba - we need four strikers for competitiveness' sake.

We only play one striker, not sure we can justify having three strikers on the bench. Especially with the money that they earn.

cottage cheese

It has never been a competition with Berbatov. He managed to start every game regardless of form. Maybe Bent and Hugo will see an opportunity here and actually put some extra work in??

beijing ben

Surely some have to leave if we are getting more. Even after Berbatov leaving we must be right on the brink of the 25 man squad..

God The Mechanic

Quote from: beijing ben on January 31, 2014, 04:41:47 PM
Surely some have to leave if we are getting more. Even after Berbatov leaving we must be right on the brink of the 25 man squad..

Probably have 23/24 registered now.  With Berba included.  Taarabt and Hughes have gone too, and I'd wager one of Richardson/Riise won't be registered if we get Taylor.

fulhamfever

sumofallparts

Berbatov is gone surely?
Monaco medical last i read?
Taylor would be the one out of those 3.
With him i'd say we have signed 4 really good players :)

Burt

Ravel Morrison got a brief mention, but can't see this happening.

beijing ben

Quote from: God The Mechanic on January 31, 2014, 04:45:18 PM
Quote from: beijing ben on January 31, 2014, 04:41:47 PM

Probably have 23/24 registered now.  With Berba included.  Taarabt and Hughes have gone too, and I'd wager one of Richardson/Riise won't be registered if we get Taylor.

Ok. If taylor signs there is no real point in Riise being here so i hope he finds somewhere to go. Also Boateng is pushed even further down the pecking order. Duff wouldnt be missed too much either although it would be sad to actually see him go. Hopefully we can free up some space and get more in. I still think we need a player with a bit of experience that can create from midfield. And obviously a left back and maybe a quick left winger. Heitinga would be ok but not if it means we cant get other players in more important positions..

MasterHaynes

Surely Heitinga will be on the bench unless something happens to Burn and Hangeland, if we sign him then what happens to Amoriebieta?although Jol said he can play fullback he never looked comfortable there

HatterDon

Quote from: MasterHaynes on January 31, 2014, 05:28:14 PM
Surely Heitinga will be on the bench unless something happens to Burn and Hangeland, if we sign him then what happens to Amoriebieta?although Jol said he can play fullback he never looked comfortable there

My guess is -- IF -- Heitinga is really here, he should probably start next to Burn. Hangeland and Amorebieta are both lefties like Burn and we've seen already that Hangeland looks clumsy and uncertain playing on the right of Burn.

amorebieta should be either released or sold for dog food.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

jmh

Hangeland isn't a lefty, he's right-footed but played on the left for a long time because he was more comfortable on that side than Hughes.

..Kya.ffc..

Quote from: Jack Fulham on January 31, 2014, 04:33:43 PM
Quote from: General on January 31, 2014, 04:31:27 PM

We only play one striker, not sure we can justify having three strikers on the bench. Especially with the money that they earn.
Berba need to go, total moral killer, and I think it would benefit the team if he's not around.
Beers may have been involved in this post.