watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good Luck Aaron Hughes

Started by jeremyfulham, January 31, 2014, 05:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeremyfulham

Even though he has gone to QPHa I wish him well.
Top bloke and half of the best central defensive partnerships we have had in decades  049:gif

HatterDon

there were 2 or 3 seasons there where I would not have traded our CB pair for any in the Prem. Remember that when Smalling went to Man U, he was finally able to get the league match time he couldn't get here because of the Thames Barrier.

All the shellacking he got when we signed him from "supporters," and all  the crap stacked on him by certain Senderos supporters, and all the guy did was go out and perform match after match -- all the while allowing Hangeland the opportunity to play his best football.

Salute, Aaron.  065.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

WhiteJC

the Thames Barrier, what a partnership, good luck Aaron. I for one am proud you played for Fulham, thank you  049:gif

MayoDomo

I hope he is the only shining light on that team.  Good luck, quiet, humble, and hard-working player.  He will be missed and was one of my favorites.
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

RaySmith

Good luck and thanks Aaron- a model pro and a Fulham hero.

DeuceBigelow

Wish him well, a true role model to young supporters.
Riverside Block W

The Swan

What a shame that Aaron has left Fulham. I have always thought that he was one of our best CB. His partnership with Hangeland was outstanding. Good luck Aaron ( but not to your new team) play well as you always did for Fulham.
My wife is gutted as she always had the hots for Aaron .
Its a shame that Senderos did not go instead of Hughes.
The Swan

Adi-ffc

Top player and great guy.

Thanks for being an integral part of the greatest season we are ever likely to witness at Fulham.

065.gif.

Fernhurst

Thank you Aaron, your contribution to our club has been fabulous, understated and immensely appreciated.

Good luck with all you do. Your quiet mature manner has been in complete contrast to some of your teamates.

A real Fulham favourite...... :Haynes The Maestro: :Haynes The Maestro: :Haynes The Maestro: :Haynes The Maestro:
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

bobby01

I wish you all the best Aaron, and thank you for your great service, the Thames Barrier was a great central partnership, and I always thought you made Brede look better than he is.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Twig

Quote from: Fernhurst on January 31, 2014, 06:48:56 PM
Thank you Aaron, your contribution to our club has been fabulous, understated and immensely appreciated.

Good luck with all you do. Your quiet mature manner has been in complete contrast to some of your teamates.

A real Fulham favourite...... :Haynes The Maestro: :Haynes The Maestro: :Haynes The Maestro: :Haynes The Maestro:

Nothing to add.  What a Fulham stalwart.

Bassey the warrior

Best of luck Aaron. Very underrated defender even to this day, the smart sort that is all too rare.

Toby Ward-Smith

Good luck Aaron thanks for everything, however don't help the get promoted please

Andy S

Good Luck Aaron for your future and I hope you help get the Rangers promoted next season so that we can give you and they another thrashing

nevzter

Great player and loyal Fulham servant during his spell at the club.  Wish him all the best and hope he gets playing time (even if it is QPR). 

The H&H defense are a huge part in Fulham's history and recent successes.  Good luck, Mr. Hughes.

:Haynes The Maestro:
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

TheDaddy

A man I would buy a drink for all day a great player great defender quality.
Good Luck Aaron
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

MordenWhites

Good luck AH let's hope we see you back at the cottage soon. A great hard working pro who always gave his best for the club and it's loyal fans.

Barrie

Danny Murphy just expressed on 5Live his surprise about Aaron departing, saying Heitinga is no better.  Also said we suffered for dropping Aaron when he was fit to play.