more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rene Rene Rene Reneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

Started by Me-ate-Live, innit??, January 31, 2014, 07:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

OneFinFulham

Just watched it, love watching his interviews. We've done so well, not only with our signings today but to have this man as head coach (Manager). He was very complimentary about Ali Mac and Khan, maybe that will douse some of those more negative fires.

Tonywa

When the going gets tough, the tough get going!!!

DevonFFC

On a scale of 1-10 on filling me with confidence before a game even in our dire form it's 10 for me. So up beat and puts and air of excitement across every time.. I'm excited to see these few new signings he wants, who thinks it could be a big shock transfer from KHAN?

MordenWhites

Well obviously we aren't done in this window yet...

Count Berbatov

Well, what can I say... he learnt from the best
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Burt

Positive comments about the backing Khan has given, and the work that Ali Mac has been doing behind the scenes.

He's a bit closer to it all than we are...so it puts the recent negative comments that have been made in certain quarters in to context...

God The Mechanic

Um... I think we all know more about what the owner and CEO have been doing than the manager does!

MiltonBurrows

It's been a very positive day for our club. There's been a lot of misery lately, but I'm glad the owners and board have put some hope back into the fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

terryr

Quote from: God The Mechanic on January 31, 2014, 08:33:48 PM
Um... I think we all know more about what the owner and CEO have been doing than the manager does!
What does that mean????

YankeeJim

In the past I have been very critical of Sir Alex, mostly out of envy to be honest. But along with his success at Hearts without the check book ant at United with it, it seems he can train a coach as well. I can't until we start next August with a Jol less clean slate. Of course it will be in the Prem!!!
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Berserker

Didn't realise Sie Alex was at Hearts, that explains why my father in law is a big fan
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.