watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nicolas Isimat Mirin

Started by DeuceBigelow, January 31, 2014, 07:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeuceBigelow

RMC have changed their stance over Dimitar Berbatov. Having initially indicated that a deal was agreed between Fulham and Monaco, it now appears that the Cottagers want to sign defender Nicolas Isimat Mirin to go the other way.
Anyone know of Nicolas?
Riverside Block W

K33NY

Hes supposed to be a wonderkid on Football Manager games, thats all I know :P

jmh

Quote from: DeuceBigelow on January 31, 2014, 07:43:50 PM
RMC have changed their stance over Dimitar Berbatov. Having initially indicated that a deal was agreed between Fulham and Monaco, it now appears that the Cottagers want to sign defender Nicolas Isimat Mirin to go the other way.
Anyone know of Nicolas?
I've never seen him play, but the bit of research I've done shows that he's a center back who became a regular for Valenciennes (mid-table Ligue 1 side) early in the 2011-12 season when he was only 20 before moving to Monaco last summer to sit on the bench behind Ricardo Carvalho and Eric Abidal.  Plays for the France U21s but was not part of the team that missed out on qualifying for last summer's U21 Euros (but there's no shame in being behind Varane and Mangala on a depth chart, I don't think).  Monaco's intention is probably for him to be a starter in the near future given that their two center backs are 69 years old between them, so I'd be surprised if they sold, but on the face of it he looks like a good player for us to be targeting.

SKSW6

Monaco have come out and said they're not interested though, according to the same source. CB isn't such a worry with Hangeland, Burn, Amore and Senderos.

Nero

Monaco's intention is probably for him to be a starter in the near future given that their two centre backs are 69 years old between them

surprised we haven't tried to swap berba for these 2

Captain Fulhamerica

Hope we don't get too greedy and end up stick with Berbatov. We need to more on.

Fulham76

Quote from: SKSW6 on January 31, 2014, 07:58:06 PM
Monaco have come out and said they're not interested though, according to the same source. CB isn't such a worry with Hangeland, Burn, Amore and Senderos.

I'm always worried when Senderos is around

K33NY

Quote from: Fulham76 on January 31, 2014, 08:36:12 PM
Quote from: SKSW6 on January 31, 2014, 07:58:06 PM

I'm always worried when Senderos is around

I think we all are.

KP_FFC

monaco have signed a cb so it may be possible

Barrie

Just commenting on 5live that the timing isn't right for Monaco for a deal for Mirin in this window.

Forever Fulham

You should be more worried about Amorebieta.  Senderos might be inconsistent, but when he's good, he's very effective.  Amorebieta?