watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

On Radio Five Live

Started by The Swan, January 31, 2014, 10:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Danny Murphy was surprised that Fulham let Hughes go . He does not rate Heitenger and thinks he is an accident waiting to happen.
We have just got rid of one (Senderos) so we don't want another.
The Swan

rusty shackleford

At least Heitinga was Evertons Player of the year once upon a time. A glimmer of something to cling to

Do we have any young CB's we could call up?

JackyFulham90

Heitinga is a decent player, you don't play that many times for Holland being poor, tbh Hughes & Senderos as great servants as they were are part of a defence who have let in 50 goals changes were needed!!

Black, White and Fred

Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 31, 2014, 10:04:37 PM
At least Heitinga was Evertons Player of the year once upon a time. A glimmer of something to cling to

Do we have any young CB's we could call up?

I rate Arthurworrey but he lacks any regular action having only just gone out on loan
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Jims Dentist

PokerMatt

Did he have anything to say about the rest of our transfer business?

Loved Danny as a player and captain but I'm getting tired of his digs since RM took over.

Let's give Johnny a chance, eh?
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Furby

I think Danny is just looking out for a mate with that comment.

Hughes has been making silly errors this season and looks off the pace in the Premiership now. I'm also unsure about Heitinger but of course I've only seen him on the odd occasion against us or on TV. We'll see how he goes with Brede.

Neil D

Quote from: Furby on February 01, 2014, 10:45:26 AM
I think Danny is just looking out for a mate with that
I think that is the kernel of the issue - though I always rated him more highly than Senderos.

DeuceBigelow

Surely Heitinga has played with Maarten Stekelenburg plenty of times, there must be some positives there?!?
Riverside Block W

Burt

I've got a strange idea...

Let's see him play, and then make our minds up  :dft011:

alfie

Quote from: Burt on February 01, 2014, 12:34:12 PM

Your joking, surely you cannot expect posters on this board to wait and see how a player is before he is sectioned out for abuse.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Berserker

Very true Alfie
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

RaySmith

Quote from: Burt on February 01, 2014, 12:34:12 PM

Agree completely- it's  surely madness to condemn our own players before they've even kicked a ball for us....but that's what routinely happens on here.

We have to get fully behind the manager and team if we are to give ourselves a chance of escaping relegation.