watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Urgent !!!! New scapegoat needed....

Started by vagrant, January 31, 2014, 10:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vagrant

Ruiz gone, Senderos gone, what are we going to do ???

Are there any stand out applicants ???

rusty shackleford

Sidwell? Riise? Richardson? Kaca?

Still plenty!

BarryP

Pick to suit your taste from Riise, Richardson, Sidwell and Dempsey for the duration of his loan.  They seem to receive their fair share of nonsense.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Wingnut

I think Bent will be the main man on that front for the rest of the season.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

the nutflush

Count Berbatov

Senderos by a country mile

Edit: just saw he moved on. Damn, I was looking forward to
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Sgt Fulham

My money is on Dempsey until he goes and then Bent.

Artful Dodger

It's all Richardson's fault from now on. Just getting out there early!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

BarryP

Quote from: Count Berbatov on January 31, 2014, 10:17:14 PM
Senderos by a country mile

Senderos now plays for Valencia.  Unless of course you mean Valencia signed him to be their scapegoat?
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

DukeTyrion

KP_FFC

riise, bent, duff,zverotic, amore....... plenty other players

JackyFulham90

Loads of scapegoats left still have Sidwell, Richardson & Bent

Rhys Lightning 63

Berzerker for me. Waste of space, GET HER OUT!!!
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

MasterHaynes

Bent has had an easy ride up till now, as we get more desperate any miss will be used as evidence against him

Count Berbatov

Saw that now Barry. Good for him. A part of me will miss his professional wrestler technique and the funny feeling that he chose the wrong kind of football  to play
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Holders

Maybe there's time to get Baird back in on loan?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Pluto

I wish we'd stop scapegoating. It's pretty immature and unnecessary. Why can't we get behind all of our players?

K33NY

Quote from: Pluto on January 31, 2014, 10:26:12 PM
I wish we'd stop scapegoating. It's pretty immature and unnecessary. Why can't we get behind all of our players?

:plus one: :plus one: :plus one:

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Luffy86

Quote from: K33NY on January 31, 2014, 10:26:59 PM
Quote from: Pluto on January 31, 2014, 10:26:12 PM

:plus one: :plus one: :plus one:

Exactly, when anyone where's the beloved shirt we should show them all our encouragement and support!! COYW