watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our "fans" on Sky Sports

Started by Pluto, January 31, 2014, 10:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pluto

What an embarrassing bunch of morons we have assembled outside Motspur Park tonight. Cheering Senderos' departure makes us look classless and reflects badly on all our fans. It's the kind if thing hahas fans would do. Shame on them and I sincerely hope no one in this board is one of them.

JackyFulham90

I agree, Senderos may not have been good enough I am glad to see him move on but he always gave his all, good luck to him

rusty shackleford

I think that most viewers realize that the people who go and stand behind the SSN presenters are chavy arseholes and kids

vagrant

Quote from: Pluto on January 31, 2014, 10:24:23 PM
What an embarrassing bunch of morons we have assembled outside Motspur Park tonight. Cheering Senderos' departure makes us look classless and reflects badly on all our fans. It's the kind if thing hahas fans would do. Shame on them and I sincerely hope no one in this board is one of them.

Couldn't agree more.  Disgraceful.....

Wingnut

Quote from: Pluto on January 31, 2014, 10:24:23 PM

Agree, awful stuff.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

..Kya.ffc..

Yep he does not deserve that. I may be happy he's gone but he gave everything and I wish him well.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

RaySmith

Quote from: ..Kya.ffc.. on January 31, 2014, 10:39:33 PM
Yep he does not deserve that. I may be happy he's gone but he gave everything and I wish him well.

:plus one:

hovewhite

He always did his best irrespective of ability.bad that people follow like sheep

Captain Fulhamerica

Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 31, 2014, 10:26:33 PM
I think that most viewers realize that the people who go and stand behind the SSN presenters are chavy arseholes and kids

That group seemed like kids that just wanted to yell something and be on TV.  Dumb, but you'd be foolish to think that behavior is typical of Fulham fans.  I think our reputation as a mild group of supporters is pretty well cemented.

Sgt Fulham

Singularly I bet none or very few of these 'fans' would have reacted in that way. Collectively they just looked like petty mugs.

Arthur

Quote from: RaySmith on January 31, 2014, 10:41:30 PM

Highlander

Quote from: Arthur on January 31, 2014, 11:01:17 PM
Quote from: RaySmith on January 31, 2014, 10:41:30 PM

Andy S

We all have a certain amount of ability to play football. My ability was not even as high as Senderos. Good luck to him for the rest of his career Roys last signing for the club and a wenger reject. Not bad but not good enough for us in our present position

WORTHINGFULHAM

As sky goes to all the grounds around the country the gathering idiots behind the presenter have the distinct likeness to a certain deliverence characters.  Queue the banjo.

Fernhurst

Dreadful stuff.
Phillipe did not deserve that ignorant response.

Good luck in Spain Son
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

They are down there in the rain showing their support and dedication,  for what it's worth,  I will not condemn them ...
I am not down there.

I suspect that they probably  cheered every thing that moved and every bit of information

WORTHINGFULHAM

I am not there as I am watching it on sky sports at home...what support are they giving? Just the presenter as hes the only one there. Take the cameras away and there would be no one one hanging around.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

IMO, Those lads would be there cameras or not

Mhbruce

I'm just happy we actually got a reporter for once as usually I feel we don't have anyone reporting on us, or maybe they just never need to go to then normally