watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Larnell Cole and Tunicliffe signed...

Started by General, February 01, 2014, 12:57:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiltonBurrows

Know little to nothing about these two. All i've heard is that Rene holds them in high regard. Are they the calibre to help us out in the situation we are in? If this comment sounds negative, its not meant to be, just know very little to nothing about them.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: MiltonBurrows on February 01, 2014, 01:08:50 AM
Know little to nothing about these two. All i've heard is that Rene holds them in high regard. Are they the calibre to help us out in the situation we are in? If this comment sounds negative, its not meant to be, just know very little to nothing about them.

Check out Youtube.

JDH101

Larnell Cole looks like the small black kid on different strokes.

looking at the videos on youtube, Cole is perhaps one for the future. But Tunnicliffe could turn out to be a star and I would expect to see him play this year. He looks great! Lots of drive. I see the comparison to Keane now... Very exciting!

theotherdembele

Quote from: JDH101 on February 01, 2014, 01:17:00 AM
Larnell Cole looks like the small black kid on different strokes.

looking at the videos on youtube, Cole is perhaps one for the future. But Tunnicliffe could turn out to be a star and I would expect to see him play this year. He looks great! Lots of drive. I see the comparison to Keane now... Very exciting!

Agree, Cole does look like a future star aswell similar type of player to ravel and has no fear when taking on players but maybe does one trick too many. Two very impressive signings though and the average age of the squad seems to be getting better.

Deanothefulhamfan

Cole will probably go out on loan, but Tuncliffe could make the burn esqe step up to the premier league, after performing really well for Ipswich this season. Rene must have seen something special in these two at united, so it is really exciting.

Blanco

Glad to see we've signed some young blokes. Always refreshing.

SG

Signed on long contracts so Rene clearly thinks that they can make it.

Steven Ageroad

Don't get me wrong on these signings but haven't we got young players as talented as these already on ours books, obviously not.
If I was in the U21's at this moment I'd be just a little bit deflated, or is it just me

fulhamben

The only thing I know, is that some man u fans were dissapointed that they wasted money on zaha when Cole could have done a job and they could!d of used money elsewhere
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

PokerMatt

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on February 01, 2014, 09:00:42 AM
Don't get me wrong on these signings but haven't we got young players as talented as these already on ours books, obviously not.
If I was in the U21's at this moment I'd be just a little bit deflated, or is it just me

I think there's a slight gap in the age of some of our youth. Our best prospects (Dembele Plumain, Roberts, Donnelly, etc) are all 17/18, a few 19. So perhaps there's a bridge until ours can step up.

Some slightly older prospects with more experience - at least in the case of Tunnicliffe - I don't think will hurt out own academy lot too much. Some will probably go out on loan to gain more first team football.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Andy S

Fulham ben one thing Manu are not short of is money

fulhamben

Quote from: Andy S on February 01, 2014, 10:28:44 AM
Fulham ben one thing Manu are not short of is money
just relaying what they said. At the time they hadn't signed mata and hadn't spent a great deal under moyes
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Count Berbatov

Fellas, trust Rene on this one. Both could turn out to be stars. Cole was never going to get a chance at United. Though I know Tunicliffe more. I think Rene is starring something big here. He's got one eye on the next season
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"