News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely đź”’
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The real hard work starts today, otherwise..

Started by Admin, February 01, 2014, 07:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

..this window will be a complete waste of time.

I'll admit, we've really pushed the boat out and made some great signings, when I thought we wouldn't. Khan has also come through, so I'll eat my cap with great pleasure whilst I'm here on my holiday in Egypt.

However, losing at home today against Southampton won't be a good start. With 15 games left, 2 points adrift of West Ham, we really don't have the time for players to settle in. We've really got to hit the ground running. A win today changes everything, a loss kills it.

Obviously, the idea of signing these players will give us a better chance to pick up points where we wouldn't expect. We also have a better chance of maybe turning over a bigger side, which I believe is impeccable to our survival.

From a footballing perspective, I honestly think the changes are to late. However, we now have the tools to get out of this, so let's see if Rene' can walk the walk rather than just talk the talk.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Now darling,  let me understand:

You interrupt  your jollies in Shamal al Sheikh  to post your happy thoughts ???????????

Sorry to break the news but GI Joe got in before you ..........
see here http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=36188.0

The Snorkeling  is excellent  :54:

Berserker

Here's something to cheer you up Admin. I had an e mail from the Egyptology group at Bristol Uni for a special trip to Manc Uni museum to see their special Eygption exhibits, inc Flinders Petrie stuff. I'll send it on to you if it will take yr mind off Fulham's woe's
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Mrs B  merge  the threads   064.gif

Berserker

Quote from: KCat on February 01, 2014, 08:32:59 AM
Mrs B  merge  the threads   064.gif

Can't merge at mo as using Smartphone on the train to London.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.