watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Three Things We Now Know

Started by TonyGilroy, February 01, 2014, 09:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyGilroy

1. Khan is prepared to give the manager the financial support he needs.

2. Muelensteen is prepared to be ruthless with underachievers.

3. Bringing in the ManU kids means that Rene wants to be here for the long haul.

RidgeRider

Quote from: TonyGilroy on February 01, 2014, 09:21:54 AM

3. Bringing in the ManU kids means that Rene wants to be here for the long haul.

:plus one:

GloucesterWhite

Holders

I have to say, I was thinking the same - and point 3 is particularly encouraging.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Peabody

Nice to read a positive thread Tony

Delboy

Rene, I'm glad to say, is proving to be ruthless. This is great news for the club. He has got shot of weak minded individuals who don't have the stomach for the fight. As for Berbatov, rats and sinking ship springs to mind, really hope we stay up and Monaco don't win anything so we can stick two fingers up at him. Now the hard work begins, it will take time to settle the team in and we may be to far down the line to avoid relegation but hopefully we will build something special. Lets get behind the lads starting today. COYW  049:gif

Furby

Quote from: TonyGilroy on February 01, 2014, 09:21:54 AM

Absolutely. As fans we surely couldn't be any happier with our ins and OUTS of this window. It's given us the best chance we have of staying up now.

Slaphead in Qatar

Agree with tony gilroy. Now if we can just grind out enough points to stay up then next season we will be looking upwards and onwards.

RaySmith

Agree with Tony completely.

I'm certainly impressed with Rene's ruthlessness - learned from SAF? Anyone not up to the mark is shipped out as soon as  you can get in replacements.

And Khan has stepped up to the plate with the cash.

This is what you want from an owner and manager-creates a sense of optimism and fight, rather than resigned fatalism, which we seemed to have under Jol.