watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Us and the team

Started by mullers, February 01, 2014, 08:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mullers

My best time watching Fulham - bar none - was the comeback against Hamburg, perhaps because it was the fans that made it possible. No Fulham player gave less than everything on the night roared on by belief.

Today the atmosphere was muted and nervous. The fans were behind the team every time they showed something but when the first goal went in the fans were deflated and the team crumbled like a house of cards. I think the team have enough quality to stay up and also now have enough fight, but do we ALL have enough belief? It's in our hands.

Talking of fans, credit to the Saints fans for the way they supported their team and the respect they showed during the tribute to Dennis Turner.

epsomraver

Quote from: mullers on February 01, 2014, 08:02:13 PM
My best time watching Fulham - bar none - was the comeback against Hamburg, perhaps because it was the fans that made it possible. No Fulham player gave less than everything on the night roared on by belief.

Today the atmosphere was muted and nervous. The fans were behind the team every time they showed something but when the first goal went in the fans were deflated and the team crumbled like a house of cards. I think the team have enough quality to stay up and also now have enough fight, but do we ALL have enough belief? It's in our hands.

Talking of fans, credit to the Saints fans for the way they supported their team and the respect they showed during the tribute to Dennis Turner.
0001.jpeg

Sgt Fulham

Would love to see a round of "Stand up if you still believe" next home game.

Jims Dentist

Don't think there would be too many takers.

Julius Geezer

Wish we would give the team the support we gave them in the Europa run.

These league games are the really important ones.