https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Another Sammy Essay ...

Started by Sammyffc, February 01, 2014, 09:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

bonjour fulhamers , as you know I'm back from FOF retirement ... 064.gif

here we go

Absolutely devastated about the loss today and against swansea , but in my head i knew we would lose . i know i shouldn't go against are team but southampton are a very good side and i just didn't think we had enough to beat swansea.

After much deliberation drinking many bottles of morgans spiced and coke , i have come to the conclusion that we WILL stay up .

Here are my reasons ..

I think we have been kidding ourselves with the results , we say these games are must wins and they are ! but we know deep down we had no chance until the window had been , and the fulham way was to sign players late so they couldn't play but hey ho !

The striker issue was huge , and we have got a gem in mitroglu , i was devastated that he couldn't play today i do believe he is what we need upfront. I had a feeling when we signed him it would give darren a kick up the rear end but today just proved he couldn't finish , all be it two very good saves by boruc, borit , borat ... whatever he is called.

I think we will lose are next two games ( excluding the cup ) united and liverpool , however i do believe we will beat west brom away .

with this line up

Stek
Riether hangeland burn Richardmyson
           Kvist Parker
Ash           Lewis         ALex               
              Mitroglue

Dont forget heitenga can play DM .

I do believe this is are best starting 11 currently . we don't have time to be playing like we have been today , just defensive with no attacking threat , we have nothing to lose going full out attack. If we play defensive with the likes of duff and no ash or alex , we are bound to lose .

Random point .... i actually think rene has bought cole and tunnicliffe for are championship team , i think his covered both basis's so nobody else nabs them , but thats for another topic !!

But seriously

I do belive we can stay up , we have definitely got the players in a re team once all of them are fit and ready to go to heart all of those around us. the ONLY time i think we need to play very very defensive is against chelsea and liverpool . I hope the team includes

reither , parker , hangeland , kvist , sidwell , richardson and parker and heitenga

we need them all to just hustle the midfield and strikers of liverpool or the moral of the story is we will get hammered.

I'm actually excited about the remainder of the season just to see what we are really capable of , we can't be feeling sorry for ourselves as it could be are last season in the prem . we NEED to get behind the boys to the fullest , I've been to a few games this season where i felt there could of been tumble weed rolling around the stadium we were that quiet. GREAT ESCAPE 2014

p.s .... Its been a very very very long day , i usually write quite good articles however I've been to a wedding and feeling abit on the  :beer: side .

:clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

..Kya.ffc..

Quote from: Sammyffc on February 01, 2014, 09:37:43 PM
[...]Random point .... i actually think rene has bought cole and tunnicliffe for are championship team , i think his covered both basis's so nobody else nabs them , but that's for another topic !!

exactly my thoughts too. If we go down then we already have two signings in when some of the first team leave. If we stay up we have squad players perhaps better if they develop good. Time will tell. Long day here too, work, work and more work - Missed the game but I guess I'm the lucky one from the look of the forum. Even though I really looked forward to seeing some of the new players.
Beers may have been involved in this post.