watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kit Symons.

Started by FPT, February 01, 2014, 10:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Fulham

Well considering Magath's record as a manager, I don't see him at a long term appointment. Symons is an interesting option but unsure Khan will go an unproven coach again like he did with Meluensteen. Symons way in is if a manager gets sacked and he is appointed as caretaker and does well. Don't think that will happen until next season now.

TonyGilroy

I wouldn't assume that Magath will manage us next season if we're relegated. Partly of course that will depend on what level of improvement we see but my guess is that Magath wouldn't have come on a 4 month contract and in any event that would have sent the wrong message to the players.

Khan has proved his ambition and ruthlessness. If relegated, and if Magath is not to continue, I'd expect us to appoint someone who knows how to get promoted - Mackay perhaps or maybe McDermott or Adkins. He won't appoint someone untried which I'm afraid, is Symons.

One Martin Thomas

Kit is defo' part of our future.  Saw him after the Swansea match (home) and he looked angry to say the least.  Fulham though and through.

I hope Magath listens to this guy and also gives youth a chance.  Magath will get a much better idea of what is what from Kit than the senior players who have let us down soooo badly.