watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mods, I have a problem.

Started by blingo, May 19, 2010, 12:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

I have reached the status whereby I am available for sale to the big 4. My problem is that I DONT WANT TO GO TO ANY OTHER CLUB. I started my career at FFC and thats where I want to finish it. One man...One club.  :54: :dft011:

The Equalizer

Yeah, me too. I'm really miffed at the loyalty shown to the club only to be whacked on the transfer market! It's a disgrace!

Mod's out!  :014:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

LBNo11

...now you just listen here, you are our members to do with what we will, if someone comes in with a decent transfer offer we would be daft not to take them up, especially as members have forgotten where the donate button is these days.

Now blingo, because you are related to the great Elio 'Tony' Macedo, we are looking at the current bid from Man Citeh who are short of a goalkeeper related fan, plus they need bags of optimism on their message board, (see www.richclubnotrophies.com )

Eq, we have received no bids for you, so we may have to let you go on a free to Lincoln City, as they are called the Imps and you have a thing for 'sprites' it was the best I could do - sorry...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Airfix

Lincoln City?  He's nowhere near THAT good!

Lighthouse

Frankly they are well past their best. Their posts are badly timed and misdirected and they have missed the point so often now. They give the threads away far too often to poorly constructed overly long, misdirected, meandering ...um ... where was I. So lets just give them a testimonial and let them move on.

I am about to step into the Mods office and expect another years contract with an option for a further year and increased wages. I am still a valueable member of the team and.... seem....to have forgotten how to....where is the office again?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Airfix

Face it Lighthouse (and others of similar ilk), your time is past.  I am the future!

The Equalizer

Quote from: Airfix on May 19, 2010, 02:27:04 PM
Face it Lighthouse (and others of similar ilk), your time is past.  I am the future!

My football skills are a heck of a lot better than your rugby skills!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Airfix

Quote from: The Equalizer on May 19, 2010, 02:59:09 PM
My football skills are a heck of a lot better than your rugby skills!

At least I can kick it straight!

Peabody

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 19, 2010, 02:15:09 PM
Frankly they are well past their best. Their posts are badly timed and misdirected and they have missed the point so often now. They give the threads away far too often to poorly constructed overly long, misdirected, meandering ...um ... where was I. So lets just give them a testimonial and let them move on.

I am about to step into the Mods office and expect another years contract with an option for a further year and increased wages. I am still a valueable member of the team and.... seem....to have forgotten how to....where is the office again?

Here you go again Lightie, criticising our people when you have no reall background in this area. Please dont give me your usual "I pay enough to allow me to criticise" cos that dont wash anymore.

RidgeRider

Well, I think Blingo is a company man and is loyal to a fault so we can string him along, pat him on the back and not raise his wages an iota. As for Eq, he goes missing so often now, he should be paying us, and well Lighthouse, Picayune, or whatever his current identity is, he is a talented malcontent, we need to tread lightly there, and play to his ego.  :dft012:

blingo

Blingo is happy to play for free for a year. If the south americans can do it so can we lol.

Scrumpy

Could we loan them out to another messageboard for a while - see how they perform at a higher level? (What is a top 4 messageboard?).

Anyway, with them out of the way, maybe people like me would get a crack at a regular First Team spot! I've turned up every morning at 9am on the dot, kept my nose clean and trained well. These s0ds still get in ahead of me! Ship 'em out and get some wonga in for them. I'll do their job for half the wage :015:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

LBNo11

...the trouble is Scrumpy, we like to stick to the usual first team, they know their jobs and what is expected of them, no individual performances, all directed towards a good team ethic.

Sure we have a few youngsters, who are jostling for a spot, but they rarely get even a subs appearance, and they are getting fed up in the reserves. Thing is there are a few members who are getting to a 'certain' age and it will be difficult to decide whether to keep them or try to get what we can for them.

Mr hodgson was only saying to us the other day how he doesn't envy us managing FoFFERS and all those difficult decisions we have to make - he said he'd prefer to stick to an easy job like managing a premiership football team...

:005:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

GoldCoastWhite

Is it my eyes or do the Mods have big, red balls :dft002: :doh: ?

Lighthouse

Peabody said - Here you go again Lightie, criticising our people when you have no reall background in this area. Please dont give me your usual "I pay enough to allow me to criticise" cos that dont wash anymore.

I 'll have you know I have a fushia background with a strong ochre border. The fact that I no longer wash anymore has little to do with payment. They may be your people but they aint mine. I am a leg end cause it says so at the top of my page. They are busy quarrying stone as we speak to build a statue to me. I have a fragile ego.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope