watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Malky Mackay

Started by markymark, February 01, 2014, 10:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markymark

Malky Mackay was at the game today why possibly being lined up if we go down thoughts anyone?

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Sorry YOU are wrong ....................................... STOKESY and FPT  says it will be Curbs  

ChesterTheTabby

First off, I must admit that I absolutely love Rene, and I think he was put in the worst possible situation since taking over. He has had to deal with the left over loan deals and ancient players of Jol's dealings, and only just now got his own players in (only two of which could actually play today).

Then again, when I first saw Malky at Cardiff I thought he'd be a great fit for Fulham - and I would not mind him coming in either. That being said, who would you take?

Malky with Rene as Head Coach?

Rene with Malky as head coach?

Either/ or Neither?
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

K33NY

I rate Malky alot, so do I with Renee! But IF Renee would stay as head coach and Malky comes in as manager, I would take that I guess Malky as head coach I dont know hes coaching skills so cant really make an oppinion, but honestly just hearing Malky as Fulham manager do sound good to me!

ffcbulgaria

Northern Cottager

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on February 01, 2014, 11:08:46 PM
we'll have 4 managers?

This charade with those 2 clowns here is a joke. People who ask about Fulhams management thought is been stuck in a time warp when I mentioned we'd took on Curbishley, stuck in the 90's. As for Wilkins, I'm yet to see what he's brought to the table.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Northern Cottager on February 02, 2014, 12:04:15 AM
we'll have 4 managers?

This charade with those 2 clowns here is a joke. People who ask about Fulhams management thought is been stuck in a time warp when I mentioned we'd took on Curbishley, stuck in the 90's. As for Wilkins, I'm yet to see what he's brought to the table.
Maybe he is working on a little black magic.......................he looks remarkable like 
Fester Addams these days !!!!

Banstead White

Quote from: Northern Cottager on February 02, 2014, 12:04:15 AM
we'll have 4 managers?

Totally agree, no one in control = no one to blame.....Maybe Rene has learnt of corporate politics from Fergie.
Not in a position to argue against Rene as a coach but as a Manager his track record just shouts sh1t.
Curbishley has no responsibility its an easy payday......on the other hand MM is building a career with a useful track record......I guess I can hope.
Roysie

west kowloon white

Pretty certain Mackay still has issues to settle with Cardiff before he can take another managerial post?RM was deemed a maestro 48 hours ago and really hope he stays.
Was sceptical of the anti Wilkins posters previously,but the change in approach and midfield mess/selection reeks of him and maybe Curbishley.Unless RM stamps his authority (and the Greek is superb)it's curtains...but could have a good,young Championship team to look forward to.

alfie

Quote from: west kowloon white on February 02, 2014, 09:07:37 AM
Pretty certain Mackay still has issues to settle with Cardiff before he can take another managerial post?RM was deemed a maestro 48 hours ago and really hope he stays.
Was sceptical of the anti Wilkins posters previously,but the change in approach and midfield mess/selection reeks of him and maybe Curbishley.Unless RM stamps his authority (and the Greek is superb)it's curtains...but could have a good,young Championship team to look forward to.

Please someone tell me what is this midfield mess/selection, wilkins as far as i know does not pick the team RM is one of the best coaches around he picks the squad and the set up, after all that is what everyone said about Jol the buck stops with the manager.

Is everyone saying that this top class coach who spent years guiding Manure to success needs Wilkins to advise on coaching methods, i don't think so.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Steven Ageroad

Roy Hodgson was also there yesterday, wonder what he thougth of it all?

Still believe

please be true MM in... RM, AC & RW out.... still believe we could realistically turn it around, but soon it will be irretrievable... hope the club act fast