more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

well a positive is, caroll ban for 3 games

Started by just_another_day, February 01, 2014, 11:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

just_another_day

ross_bamping

Weren't a red, they will successfully appeal it.
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.

Cravenawin

He'll get it overturned as there was nothing in it. Flores rolled about as if he was shot when every man and his dog could see he was hardly touched.

Pluto

Ridiculously harsh red that will surely be overturned.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

No way  will that red will stand ........................ if Chici had cradled his hair line .......maybe
what a prat !!!!

King_Crud

even the oppo manager said it shouldn't have been a card, will be overturned

Wingnut

Never a red to be fair. Their next three games are massive. Villa away, Norwich at home and Southampton at home. I watched MOTD and they beat Swansea with plenty to spare.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Twig

Flores should get a retrospective punishment for fabrication.

Neil D

Quote from: Twig on February 02, 2014, 04:41:14 AM
Flores should get a retrospective punishment for fabrication.
That would be a positive development and might put a stop to such despicable conduct.

Beamer

Not quite convinced that Carroll was totally innocent, it looked to me that he wasn't too fussed about where the swinging arm went and could easily have hit him in the face. However he clearly didn't and at the very least Flores should get 3 games for deliberate simulation in order to get him sent off (not the first time he has been caught at this). Must be a rule under simulation/unsporting conduct/bringing the game into disrepute which they could do him on and it would send a clear message to the other actors out there.

fulhamben

Quote from: Beamer on February 02, 2014, 09:33:59 AM
Not quite convinced that Carroll was totally innocent, it looked to me that he wasn't too fussed about where the swinging arm went and could easily have hit him in the face. However he clearly didn't and at the very least Flores should get 3 games for deliberate simulation in order to get him sent off (not the first time he has been caught at this). Must be a rule under simulation/unsporting conduct/bringing the game into disrepute which they could do him on and it would send a clear message to the other actors out there.
i agree, the intent was there from Carroll unless he has some weired bone structure which means he can only spin around with his arms locked out
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Rhys Lightning 63

Stupid red card, made worse by Chico Flores rolling around like a pansy
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

copthornemike

Red card will be rescinded - elbowing a pony tail is not a red card offence.