News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This picture should be hung in the dressing room.

Started by gmosullivan, February 02, 2014, 10:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmosullivan

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/a-middle-aged-fulham-fan-was-spotted-crying-during-the-2-0-defeat-at-swansea-vine-picture/

Maybe the players will realise what this club means to 1000's of supporters and they will get up and fight for it/us.
Also, make them watch the great escape DVD and have the remaining members from that team Dempsey etc... let them know what needs to be done.

Prsonal message to Fulham team members, IN ORDER TO WIN YOU MUST ATTACK NOT PASS BACK!!!

grandad

I´ve shed more than one tear over the last 60 years of watching us.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Berserker

Glad it wasn't me, how embarreshing being shown around the internet, mind you I'm a stiff upper lip kinda girl and hold back until on my own. I personally just wanted to go home to be honest, thought had enough of watching us lose at every match. Then my attention was caught by the fighting  near me. I felt sadder in my hotel room in Swansea though, probably as I was on my own.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

sumofallparts

He is the well known fan who has Tourettes Syndrome who swears constantly at the ref throughout the whole match.

sumofallparts

The stewards know him very well, he has a season ticket there.
Last time i went there was 3 deep empty seats around him as all the parents moved their children away from him on account of the relentless fff-ing and blinding throughout the match.

K33NY

hurricane_nz

I remember this guy from when I had a season ticket before I moved overseas, looks like he hasnt changed!

K33NY

Quote from: hurricane_nz on February 02, 2014, 01:39:15 PM
I remember this guy from when I had a season ticket before I moved overseas, looks like he hasnt changed!

except if the teams above us keep taking points as well... we should have started taking points against MUST wins games like Hull, Swansea, and Sunderland, and ofc yestersay... sad to say it like that though, I just hope we pick up from now on, United is in bad shape at home, and Stoke wins, with Mitroglou, Holtby, Kvist on the field, and maybe Heitinga, and with a team SET TO WIN! who knows we might do it!

Fulham76

Quote from: Logicalman on February 02, 2014, 01:18:36 PM

Not surprising he's in tears. Yet another crap performance plus he also has to deal with the knees in his back of the giant couple behind him...

K33NY

if you click the link and watch the video on te website the man next to the guy with cap, left of him you see a man with Fulham scarf actually

Jem

Is there something wrong with this photo? The man and woman behind him are larger that the people in front of him. Curious!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

K33NY

Quote from: Jem on February 02, 2014, 02:34:54 PM
Is there something wrong with this photo? The man and woman behind him are larger that the people in front of him. Curious!

I think its because someone has take a photo of theire TV from an high angel and not centered like the TV is, on the first link provided, if you scroll down and watch the short video, it doesnt look that way

Jem

Quote from: K33NY on February 02, 2014, 02:40:17 PM
Quote from: Jem on February 02, 2014, 02:34:54 PM

I think its because someone has take a photo of theire TV from an high angel and not centered like the TV is, on the first link provided, if you scroll down and watch the short video, it doesnt look that way
Thanks K33NY, that makes sense.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

LBNo11

...I sat behind that fan once against Newcastle when they won with a last minute penalty under Sanchez - he definitely has tourettes, hurling abuse in a high pitch whine. Loves Fulham though, and is harmless, it takes all sorts...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC