watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our new players

Started by JackyFulham90, February 02, 2014, 04:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

The way to stay up is changing the team as we haven't been good enough, the bright sparks Saturday were Kvist & Holtby, should we add all the other 4 with them?? Atleast they won't be low on confidence. I know it won't happen but would it help keep us up??

Stekelenburg
Riether Heitinga Hangeland Richardson
               Parker Kvist Tunnicliffe
Holtby                 Mitraglou             Cole

Would be interesting to see how this team would get on.

I'm still confident we can stay up Mitraglou will make a massive difference for us, when we are on top we need to grab the 1st goal having him will help us do that.

There is still hope yet coyw

Bassey the warrior

Cole and Tunnicliffe won't be starters. Cole was playing reserve team level and Tunnicliffe Championship.

Pluto

I think Tunicliffe will feature against United.

JackyFulham90

I would like to see both start as much as I like Sidwell & Kacaniklic results are needed, changes are needed let's give the Utd lads a chance

Humbled

Holtby where u have Tunnicliffe and Dejgah wide right.
Cole/Kaca/Plumain/mesca wide left

RidgeRider

I'm, perhaps naively, hoping wholesale changes are made for our next match and we play, ALL the new players and some youth players to inspire energy and a change in attitude. The new players and the youth players haven't suffered through the first team woes like our regulars. I would force the regulars to show they are willing to put in a shift before putting them back in the lineup.  We have a losing mentality in our starting XI, it has to change or we are down for sure.

Humbled

Defensively I can't see Hangeland being dropped for Heitinga but can see Burn doing so although it would be undeserved. so I would go

Stek
Riether      Heitinga     Hangeland      Richardson
            Kvist                          Parker
                            Holtby
Dejagah                                               Kaca/Cole/Plumain/Mesca        
                           Kostas

The Rock

Hetinga or Burn for Richardson please. Anyone for Richardson please. They aren't LB's, but there is no other way - Richardson plays, we'll lose the rest of our matches and every team will play it down their right flank.

VamosFFC

Quote from: The Moose on February 02, 2014, 05:06:03 PM
Cole and Tunnicliffe won't be starters. Cole was playing reserve team level and Tunnicliffe Championship.

Tunnicliffe playing in championship because he was at Man U. Hard to get in the team there. Not sure if he is prem quality, but Rene  certainly thinks he is. I wouldn't be surprised to see him start some games this season.

Burt

Ah Richardson.... I was wondering who would be the next scapegoat would be now that Ruiz and Senderos have moved on.

Was he really that bad yesterday? I thought Hangeland was just as... And the goals came through the other wing.

I would like to keep Burn in. I thought he looks quite solid.

SimpleTactics

Quote from: Burt on February 02, 2014, 06:16:41 PM
Ah Richardson.... I was wondering who would be the next scapegoat would be now that Ruiz and Senderos have moved on.

Was he really that bad yesterday? I thought Hangeland was just as... And the goals came through the other wing.

Agree with Burt. No point blaming individuals like that and to be fair to Kieran he has come on massively in recent weeks and actually makes Riether look like the weaker full back in my opinion.

yorkie

Quote from: Humbled on February 02, 2014, 05:29:56 PM
Defensively I can't see Hangeland being dropped for Heitinga but can see Burn doing so although it would be undeserved. so I would go

Stek
Riether      Heitinga     Hangeland      Richardson
            Kvist                          Parker
                            Holtby
Dejagah                                               Kaca/Cole/Plumain/Mesca        
                           Kostas

Seems like a decent team. I think I would go for Kaca. Everything I've heard from man u fans about Cole has been positive. I think he should be around the first team. I like Plumain because he is quick and direct, something we have been lacking. Not sure about Mesca, just hasn't developed since his injury. Not a fan of Richardson, especially at left back, I would prefer to go for a proper left back in Kavanagh, but not sure he is ready for the first team. If Briggs can get himself fit he has the perfect opportunity to make that left back position his own.

yorkie

He did okay yesterday but he doesn't give you much going forward and he is not a very good defender. He gets caught out of position, but so does Reither. There was one moment in the game when he got the ball, all he had to do was knocking forward and cross the ball in... he knocked it straight out under no pressure...He is just not good enough. I do feel sorry for our central defenders and keeper, they don't get any protection from the full backs or the central midfielders .

YoungsBitter

Quote from: SimpleTactics on February 02, 2014, 06:18:52 PM

Agree with Burt. No point blaming individuals like that and to be fair to Kieran he has come on massively in recent weeks and actually makes Riether look like the weaker full back in my opinion.
Agree, in the first half Richardson actually looked good and had Chalmers shut down. He is our best option at the moment, in fact he is our only one. Maybe we see Heitinga Burn and Hangeland as a 3 with wing backs in front of them. Can't be worse than what we have seen all season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quark, strangeness and charm

epsomraver

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on February 02, 2014, 05:13:16 PM
I would like to see both start as much as I like Sidwell & Kacaniklic results are needed, changes are needed let's give the Utd lads a chance

As you have never seen either play how can you say that? do you ever post without a team lay out ?