watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Moaning about Fulham, its not a new thing

Started by CorkCity, February 02, 2014, 09:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkCity

I do it, my dad did it, my grandfather did it.
I have now passed this on, my son does it and my Grandson does it.
Its bred into us, all Fulham supporters must moan about the team, its what we do best.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

Baszab

There's moaning because we lost at Wrexham on a Tuesday night in the 3rd division -- but then there's anger that, for the first time in the club's history really, we are an established top flight club with all the trimmings at a time when football is at its peak - and we have cocked it up.

CorkCity

Quote from: Baszab on February 02, 2014, 09:49:55 PM
There's moaning because we lost at Wrexham on a Tuesday night in the 3rd division -- but then there's anger that, for the first time in the club's history really, we are an established top flight club with all the trimmings at a time when football is at its peak - and we have cocked it up.

Its what we do best
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

jms

Quote from: CorkCity on February 02, 2014, 09:40:57 PM
I do it, my dad did it, my grandfather did it.
I have now passed this on, my son does it and my Grandson does it.
Its bred into us, all Fulham supporters must moan about the team, its what we do best.

You're so right :plus one:

Lighthouse

Couldn't disagree more. We are one of the most loyal set of supporters who used to follow the club through thick and thin and cared so much. My Dad used to have a sickly smile on his face as if he was about to vomit whenever we had a bad loss. I used to work in a shop as a young man and if I was off sick the manager would look at the result and know by the score if I was off with 'Fulham Flu'

We moan when there is something to moan about. A player letting us down, a manager not knowing what the hell he is doing. All fans do it.

Baszab is right. We are moaning now because our club has been let down after thirteen years as a top flight club. We a have a story of hundreds of miles travelled to watch a poor Fulham sid ein the lower divisions. Now we have a right to moan when things have gone wrong that most of us could see coming for years. Very frustrating to loyal fans.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

terryr

Quote from: Baszab on February 02, 2014, 09:49:55 PM
Maybe but its bloody boring and doesn't help at all