watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Meulensteen in danger of the sack

Started by The Swan, February 03, 2014, 07:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Meulensteen on Sky Sports denies he is likely to get the sack. He says he has backing of the board and players
The Swan

YankeeJim

Another management change will insure the drop.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

BedsFFC

Quote from: YankeeJim on February 03, 2014, 07:26:03 PM
Another management change will insure the drop.
That's just bloody blatant advertising

terryr

We DON'T need that sort of disruption.....please, please, please, lets NOT go down this road. I really couldn't take it if FOF starts spinning down this path. We NEED to pull together.
We CAN'T start eating ourselves and descending into scapegoats and self flagellation.
My plea for the day, and for the good of my mental health.  

Me-ate-Live, innit??

WE HAVE THE BEST COACH IN THE COUNTRY, yet it would appear that quite a few on here  would like or expect him to be replaced by Alan Curbishley,   Malky Mackay even Fester Addams.
every 2nd post yesterday  was talking  Rene out of a job
.........................................And you are surprised Sky ask the question ???????????

Berserker

Even my Liverpool supporting collegue was on about it this morning. Rene Rene please stay, apart from yr coaching skills it's nice to have a good looking man in charge again ; - )
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

DeuceBigelow

Hasn't had a fair crack at it. He needs time and backing by all. If we go down, Rene cannot be held responsible. We held on to Jol too long, after poor investment. The future is bright: new additions, under 21s etc. I hope we can keep Prem status and then push on next season.
Riverside Block W

Andy S

There is no need to sack the manager. He is head and shoulders ahead of Jol in man management. The team is looking better and was able to out play Southampton in the 1st half on Saturday I expect us to do the same on Saturday against Man united. If some of the attacking play can be converted into goals we will be in a far better position to defend it.

hovewhite

A stupid story ,the board wold also be stupid to consider it.Everyne new with rene had little or no expirience of being a no 1 and nothing has changed if we go down I believe he will get us back to the PL.

General

If Shahid is actually in this game and giving us money I would like to see Meuletseen kept on as a coach and then given gus hiddink the management role.

Burt

No need to make a change... Give the guy a chance. He inherited a hell of a mess.

Holders

Surely this is just undermining nonsense. Khan isn't one for rash decisions, look at his patience with Jol. Rene must be given a chance even if we go down I truly feel positive for next year - whatever division we're in.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Baszab

I would not like and would be very surprised to see RM sacked - we must give him a chance ...................but let's be honest, he hasn't done much yet has he ? Tactics and team choice all over the shop

..Kya.ffc..

Quote from: Holders on February 03, 2014, 10:20:36 PM
Surely this is just undermining nonsense. Khan isn't one for rash decisions, look at his patience with Jol. Rene must be given a chance even if we go down I truly feel positive for next year - whatever division we're in.

Agreed, we should allow Rene to build something, and have his fair chance.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

Lighthouse

My greatest fear is if we go down and he decides to leave we will be left with Curbishly. Rene must stay simply because he has proved he knows how to make us play in a more attractive manner. Yes we have a long way to go but I prefer Rene to do the rebuilding.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

EJL

Ha. What a mess this club is. If we sack René I don't know if I'd feel the same way about Fulham for a long time. It would just guarantee relegation.