more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - anyone seen Man City's defence?

Started by SP, February 03, 2014, 08:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Blanco

I just made a post saying the same thing. This is why they won't win all 4 competitions.

SP

Quote from: Blanco on February 03, 2014, 08:41:52 PM
I just made a post saying the same thing. This is why they won't win all 4 competitions.

Their fixtures with Barca should make interesting viewing.  I think they've choked this evening under the pressure.

Blanco

Quote from: SP on February 03, 2014, 08:44:52 PM
Quote from: Blanco on February 03, 2014, 08:41:52 PM

Their fixtures with Barca should make interesting viewing.  I think they've choked this evening under the pressure.

Yeah I agree. And Without aguero they don't look the same. Plus with demichelis in for fernandinho. I always thought they could beat Barca but watching this I'm not so sure.

K33NY

Has Sideshow Bob dived with a grin yet? :P

Nero

a bit like Fulham defending, expect we don't have £100m worth of attack to get us out of trouble

SP

Always rated Yaya Tourre but tonight he looks yards off the pace of the game.

Blanco

He's been his usual self when it comes to being impossible to knock off the ball but yeah, he's been a bit off. He's playing too deep for me.

Fernhurst

What a high class game though.

Different division to where we play
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Blanco

Hate to say it but chelsea were brilliant. Light years ahead of us in every way. :dft004:

bulgariawhite

Hate to say it, but a deserved win. I am jealous

Burt

Not often I praise the inferior team in Fulham, but Mourinho got it spot on tonight. A superb performance by Chelsea, and were it not for the woodwork saving them three times Citeh would have been thrashed.

Willard

Quote from: Fernhurst on February 03, 2014, 09:52:12 PM
What a high class game though.

Different division to where we play

Absolutely.

And on the subject of the thread, I'd take the Man City defence over ours - after all, they must have done something right this season...

Logicalman

Just watched the (taped) game. Great game, and Chelsea showed the way to carve up the Citeh midfield and defence.

Citeh looked starved of affection, with Kompany doing the headless chicken impression, and Toure practicing is pirouetting at every opportunity, nice to see Mike Dean wasn't having any of it.

And now we have three teams in the running, opening a 6 pointer of 4th. Interesting run up to the end.