watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rodallega or Bent??

Started by JackyFulham90, February 04, 2014, 11:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

If Mitraglou is missing who would you rather see start?? For me it's Rodallega as atleast he works hard & is decent in the air, would much rather see him get the nod than the static Darren Bent

GloucesterWhite

What a depressing choice. All we need now is to recall Trotta and I'll really get suicidal.

westcliff white

I've said many times, i don't feel rodallega is good enough for the prem, i would choose bent even if he was injured. Other than bent then I would go with either Dembele, Woodrow or Dempsey (dempsey would be a last resort).
Every day is a Fulham day

FFC1987

Hugo. Bent has been pretty woeful in front of goal but is starting to show signs hes wiling to work hard and work channels etc...Only really the first half. I'd rather give a youth a go than Bent currently.

Neil D

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on February 04, 2014, 11:52:08 AM
If Mitraglou is missing who would you rather see start??
Is he injured?  According to Sky Sports he is ineligible.  How can this be?

Burt

Hugo for me.

Dazza just isn't doing it at the moment.

K33NY

Quote from: Neil D on February 04, 2014, 12:38:25 PM
Is he injured?  According to Sky Sports he is ineligible.  How can this be?

All of our new signings are illegible for tonights match as they where not part of the squad on the first match,

But we did buy Mitroglou with an injury he just had came back from but was having follow ups on it if I am not mistaken, hopefully he will be ready for United

westcliff white

Quote from: Burt on February 04, 2014, 12:39:29 PM
Hugo for me.

Dazza just isn't doing it at the moment.
I agree Darren Bent isn't doing it, but Rodders never has either. Go with a youth striker :)

westcliff white

Quote from: K33NY on February 04, 2014, 12:40:55 PM
Is he injured?  According to Sky Sports he is ineligible.  How can this be?

All of our new signings are illegible for tonights match as they where not part of the squad on the first match,

But we did buy Mitroglou with an injury he just had came back from but was having follow ups on it if I am not mistaken, hopefully he will be ready for United
As Rene said yesterday he was on the way back, had played 20/30 minute in one game and 60 i another for olympiakos. all a case of if he is up to speed for prem football i guess.

JBH

Has to be Rodders (Dembele if fit) tonight but not Bent was like a statue on saturday!

Neil D

Quote from: K33NY on February 04, 2014, 12:40:55 PM
Is he injured?  According to Sky Sports he is ineligible.  How can this be?

Thanks for the clarification - what a crap rule that is.  That should be 'ineligible', by the way, my Norwegian friend.

Julius Geezer

If Rodallega has a good game tonight then he deserves a start at Old Trafford.

Bent clearly lacks hunger.

ross_bamping

Quote from: Julius Geezer on February 04, 2014, 01:01:39 PM
If Rodallega has a good game tonight then he deserves a start at Old Trafford.

Bent clearly lacks hunger.

Lacks hunger on the pitch, yes. Clearly doesn't lack hunger off the plate. Rodallega or youth. Never Bent. Just never.
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.

westcliff white

Stockdale (LOL) or youth over both. Bent isn't the player he was sadly, rodders is a championship striker (so maybe for that reason for this game and this game only)

grandad

Neither so would give Kasami a go up top.
Where there's a will there's a wife

GloucesterWhite

Quote from: westcliff white on February 04, 2014, 12:51:17 PM
I agree Darren Bent isn't doing it, but Rodders never has either. Go with a youth striker :)

:plus one:

westcliff white

Quote from: grandad on February 04, 2014, 01:23:25 PM
Neither so would give Kasami a go up top.
i have to say I would go with this option tonight, base don Bent having one decent effort in his last few matches (the one on Saturday) and the fact Rodders is simply put not good enough. Once Mitrogoal (apparently the call him that in Greece) is able to play he should start above the rest