more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Shake-up at Swansea?

Started by Burt, February 04, 2014, 01:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Interesting news from the BBC a couple of hours ago:

Swansea City are set to reshuffle Michael Laudrup's backroom team. Former captain Gary Monk is poised to take up a coaching post, along with recently-appointed academy consultant Pep Clotet.

Manager Laudrup returns to the club on Tuesday having been in Paris for two days since his team's 2-0 defeat against West Ham.

Swansea are 12th in the Premier League, three points ahead of Cardiff City who they face at home Saturday.

The move casts doubt over the future of his current backroom team - including Erik Larsen, Morten Wieghorst and Oscar Garcia. The fact that it has taken place while Laudrup was away from the club will also fuel speculation about the Dane's future. Bookies having shortened the odds against his departure with the Swans slipping in the table after one win in 10 Premier League games.

However, club chairman Huw Jenkins has rejected reports that Laudrup's position is under discussion.

"I haven't heard anything in reference to Michael and neither have we met, or discussed, or done anything about Michael," said Jenkins. "A couple of us did actually meet up on Sunday morning to have a cup of coffee like we normally do. That's as simple as it was. That's where the first rumour came from. It's difficult for me to say anything because there isn't anything to discuss."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26030828

west kowloon white

They go about things in a strange way in South Wales it seems.

Burt

All they need to do is appoint the bog-cleaner to Director of Football and they will be on a par with Cardiff.

Vinnieffc

I heard a rumour they're putting in a bid for Demba Baaaa..

Burt

Quote from: Vinnieffc on February 04, 2014, 01:50:20 PM
I heard a rumour they're putting in a bid for Demba Baaaa..

Ewe would have thought they would feel a bit sheepish about bleating on about that all the time.

copthornemike

Shame we could not start the shaking process last week  086.gif