more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ticket request for Crystal Palace.

Started by fulhamdk, February 04, 2014, 06:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamdk

Hello.
I have convinced my wife that i need to need be at Craven Cottage for our last game of the season.Flight and hotel booked,Star Hotel in Shepherds bush road.Can anyone please help me with a ticket.I was a seasonticketholder back in the nationwide,and have watched our team in such exotic places like barnsley and grimsby.
I was also down at Portsmouth,nice pub by the station with a local band.
In Denmark we have a saying: You can change your wife,you can change your car but you can never change your club.I dont hope we will we be playing in the championship next season,but i will be there where ever we play.
COYW

leonffc

Quote from: fulhamdk on February 04, 2014, 06:31:19 PM
Hello.
I have convinced my wife that i need to need be at Craven Cottage for our last game of the season.Flight and hotel booked,Star Hotel in Shepherds bush road.Can anyone please help me with a ticket.I was a seasonticketholder back in the nationwide,and have watched our team in such exotic places like barnsley and grimsby.
I was also down at Portsmouth,nice pub by the station with a local band.
In Denmark we have a saying: You can change your wife,you can change your car but you can never change your club.I dont hope we will we be playing in the championship next season,but i will be there where ever we play.
COYW

I think I was in that pub in Portsmouth. Was it on a corner, the band on after the game? More of a 'home' pub but a decent atmosphere.

I hope someone helps you out, I've helped the odd person out when I had a ST (including our very own FoF moderator Deanothefulhamfan for said pompey game).
If not, email the club. I believe they are pretty good with over seas fans. Although you may not have to bother by then. It could be pay on the gate  093.gif

Nick the Swede

As you live in Denmark and this is the chosen game for all the Scandinavian fans to come over to London I'm sure we can help. Why don't you contact FFC Denmark (Chairman Jesper Schwartz) on Facebook. Should you not be using FB let me know and I'll make sure you get in contact.

fulhamdk

To leon ffc,
I went there before the game,and it was definetly a home pub,but good friendly place.after the game i just went straight back to Hammersmith