Main Menu

Laudrup gone!!

Started by leonffc, February 04, 2014, 07:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

Swansea have departed company with him.

I wonder if Rene will add him to the backroom staff

K33NY

Could be good for us! Time to take the oppurtunity and harvest some points before they get someone new in and do it!

Pluto

Unbelievably poor decision. What the hell are they thinking?!

KP_FFC

why couldn't it be before jan, then we could have got taylor

anyways bad decision, he's a good manager just been unfortunate with team injuries.

fulhamdk

It is allways the  same with our best danish player,turned manager,one good spell,then trouble with the management.maybe he should stick with his wine import company

fulhamdk

I do not think it is a bad decision,even though he played and managed my club in denmark,he  has a pretty big ego,and when the going goes though the though gets going.

Sgt Fulham

It makes me sick that Sam Allardyce still has a job in this league and Laudrup does not.

samv10

Laudrup to fulham please, imagine him and rene

Robbie

We've got Four Managers !!!!!!

ron

Quote from: samv10 on February 04, 2014, 08:24:01 PM
Laudrup to fulham please, imagine him and rene

Imagine Him

nudge, nudge, say no more.........

ScalleysDad

Funny old world, funny old game. Talking to a steward at Swansea last week and he was saying many thought that was his last game. The dressing was divided and the fans were restless with the run of form. I wish I had put a tenner on him going as I could'nt believe it at the time. If they had been watching this rabble this season the drugs bill would be astronomical.

leonffc

Gary Monk in temporarycharge. I bet Chico Flores is regretting chasing him around the training ground with a brick last week  :doh: (allegedley)