watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The team who just walked out......

Started by JIMMY D, February 04, 2014, 07:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIMMY D

I just watched the team walk out onto the pitch on TV. And they looked like they didn't want to be there. They were looking like sad sacks! What the bloody hell is going on?????? This team needs to fight to survive. But I can't see them fighting next game against Man-U.

leonffc

DevonFFC

Was going to say exactly the same, even in early part this game we look like lower league club in our confidence and approach.

Pretty sure attack is the best form of defence and you can attack if we spend 80% of our time playing across the back 4

Count Berbatov

Really?! Just logging in, but will watch the replay
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

JIMMY D

We look slow and not interested. Funny you would think they would want to smash them.

Ordar

As normal it's all too slow and too narrow

DevonFFC

Quote from: Ordar on February 04, 2014, 08:14:48 PM
As normal it's all too slow and too narrow

Not direct enough, far to much time just spraying the ball side to side

DevonFFC

Ordar

Sheff Utd have looked 100x more dangerous than us

Cravenawin

We are utter toilet. What the hells going on.

Ordar

Burn just put a better cross in than any of our wingers have all season

mccscratch

Quote from: Ordar on February 04, 2014, 08:32:54 PM
Burn just put a better cross in than any of our wingers have all season

FACT...

Kaca is just lollygagging around out there.. he is there for his pace and energy... yet he shows nothing...

Kasami while not having the cleanest of first touches at least wants to get us in scoring positions and is working off the ball...

Bring on Dejagah please.
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Blanco

Tragic. What low quality football this is. All the passing in the back four! Why?!

This looks like a team that is going down. The players look like the don't give a s**t. Seems only Burn & Kasami are giving it a go. Passley's been good to be fair. Burn crosses better than Kaka!

Unbelievable... I hope Rene gives em' a right bollockin'.

Ordar

Steve Claridge on the BBC sums it up perfectly:

"The pace of this game has not changed from minute one really. There's no width from Fulham and it's just getting congested in central areas. There's a lot of evidence why Fulham are bottom of the Premier League."

RaySmith

Too much negativity on here - from people who don't even go to games and support the team, apparently.

Steve Claridge has always been anti-Fulham.

COYW

Ordar

Quote from: RaySmith on February 04, 2014, 08:41:34 PM
Too much negativity on here - from people who don't even go to games and support the team, apparently.

Steve Claridge gas always been anti-Fulham.

COYW

Did you watch the first half. We've been dreadful

And some of us have work and family commitments so can't make it to every game

One Martin Thomas

Agree.  I think Berbatov was a scape goat in this respect as he was more obvious with it !  These players need telling / sorting out and that is Rene's job.  Time to get nasty and fight our way out of trouble and into the next round.

MrProphet

Quote from: RaySmith on February 04, 2014, 08:41:34 PM

Steve Claridge has always been anti-Fulham.

COYW

You watching this?

I live in Dorset not missed a home game in four years but you couldn't have paid me to drive up tonight

Baszab

Roy Keane summed us up perfectly - Dreadful