watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rodallega

Started by Pev, February 04, 2014, 09:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pev

Is everyone seeing this on TV?!? The guys in pieces....
@Fulham_Boy

horse1031

Big Martin Jol

He's not done much but you have to feel for the guy.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

Humbled

Passionate. Obviously feels he didn't do enough but could have give us more. Better than the usual coming off with a smile on their face.

Admin

Absolute disgrace, I'm officially done with the Rene' / Wilkins management already.

Ordar

He obviously cares and tried harder than anyone else on the pitch.

Kaca might as well not have turned up

Humbled

Would have took Dempsey off!! Not sure who we have up top now :-/

Captain Fulhamerica

Can't blame him for getting emotional. The guy's career has totally imploded since he came here. When he was at Wigan he was one of the more dangerous strikers in the league, scoring some great goals. Now he can't get through 90 mins against a bottom-feeding League 1 side.

Mhbruce

I don't care if he isn't the best player around, he's the only one who actually cares and wants to play so he should as he'll actually fight for our survival

Only Me

He gets 20 grand a week ffs

leonffc

Quote from: MJs Statue on February 04, 2014, 09:28:07 PM
Can't blame him for getting emotional. The guy's career has totally imploded since he came here. When he was at Wigan he was one of the more dangerous strikers in the league, scoring some great goals. Now he can't get through 90 mins against a bottom-feeding League 1 side.

To be fair I think he scored one goal in his final season there but yeah, it really has gone wrong for him here.