News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What attracts a football player to Fulham?

Started by Konchesky #3, February 04, 2014, 09:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konchesky #3

I am an avid Fulham fan and love the club yet I am sure all of the fans share my feelings of dispare at the moment on some scale.

So I am wondering what people think attracts the signings to the club? Does anyone think Rene is here for the long term and does he genuinley think we are going to maintain premier status this year?

Or does a talented player look at us failing to dominate a team like Shefield and dismiss any chance of comming to ffc?

tonynorton

We are a steeping stone to bigger and better clubs!

Ordar

God knows why Mitroglou came. He must be kicking himself now

Konchesky #3

You can see the guy sitting in the cottage, his face just says WTF!

As for Rene, for someone whos reputation is made off the back of being 2nd to SAF I am supprised he is not either purple in the face from containing his anger due to watching what his players are producing or more animated then the a cartoon on the touchline forcing more from them. He says he has learnt alot from his time at Man U, I would hope he is giving the players his own "hair dryer" treatment after this!! Absolutely unacceptable. AS is losing to Sunderland the way we did. AS is losing 6-0 to Hull or 4-1 to Everton or losing at home to Cardif!!!

If I was the manager after Jol I would have said to the players before we even started training..... I expect desperate passion or you can rot in the reserves untiil I sell your ass!!!!!

Expect Brede........ love you Brede :)