watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So Curbishley it is, then?

Started by Barrie, February 04, 2014, 10:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrie

OK, so Rene won't still be in charge for Sunday after tonights performance, so it looks like it may be Curbishley who will be the man to have the last throw of the dice at keeping us up.

leonffc

I dont think it matter which of the three stooges take charge now. The damage is done

Fulham76

Quote from: Barrie on February 04, 2014, 10:01:17 PM
OK, so Rene won't still be in charge for Sunday after tonights performance, so it looks like it may be Curbishley who will be the man to have the last throw of the dice at keeping us up.

If we're changing managers then lets get Laudrup in

Me-ate-Live, innit??

It will take longer than 6 weeks to undo the damage caused by Jol
We have the best football coach in Englan, please stop talking him out of Fulham  

GET A GRIP FOR CHRIST SAKE  :dft007:

DUKE

Quote from: Fulham76 on February 04, 2014, 10:04:23 PM

:plus one:

Barrie

Quote from: KCat on February 04, 2014, 10:07:54 PM
We have the best football coach in Englan, please stop talking him out of Fulham 

GET A GRIP FOR CHRIST SAKE  :dft007:

Best coach, yes, I think you may be right.  Best manager?  Can't see any evidence of that

Konchesky #3

Quote from: DUKE on February 04, 2014, 10:08:27 PM
Quote from: Fulham76 on February 04, 2014, 10:04:23 PM

:plus one:

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ordar

Northern Cottager

Get laudrup in. Tonight was awful. Dempsey is a pat hero with nothing to offer an thought he was in some yank film rolling round all night. Karagounis is the only player giving 100% all year.

Rene is fantastic infront of a camera but he's lost me. No idea what he's doing.

K33NY

Laudrup as manager, keep Renee as coach, all I have to say. I have lost my faith in Renee now... our tactics today was:

0-0-0 run out there and figure it out yourself..... when they showed him, in extra time break he told Tankovic, keep it low and running, in such a calm way...

Wheres hes AUTHORITY, passion, eagerness to get them fighting!!!

beijing ben

Quote from: Barrie on February 04, 2014, 10:11:29 PM

GET A GRIP FOR CHRIST SAKE  :dft007:

Best coach, yes, I think you may be right.  Best manager?  Can't see any evidence of that

I agree with you Barrie. He comes across well in interviews but doesnt do much during the game. Curbishley is the only option..

westcliff white

Curbishly is not the only option!!!!!!!
Every day is a Fulham day

K33NY

Quote from: beijing ben on February 04, 2014, 10:33:07 PM

Best coach, yes, I think you may be right.  Best manager?  Can't see any evidence of that

I agree with you Barrie. He comes across well in interviews but doesnt do much during the game. Curbishley is the only option..

Laudrup? Rather take a shot at him instead of Curbishley

Pluto

Curbishley, Wilkins and Rene out. Laudrup in.

Still believe

i still believe if we get someone in who can manage we can do it... with the current 'management' our chances not looking good

beijing ben

Quote from: K33NY on February 04, 2014, 10:34:40 PM
Quote from: beijing ben on February 04, 2014, 10:33:07 PM

Best coach, yes, I think you may be right.  Best manager?  Can't see any evidence of that

Laudrup? Rather take a shot at him instead of Curbishley

I can't believe Laudrup would want it

jarv

Laudrup lives in Paris apparently,. rarely shows up at the training ground which is why he was sacked.

Barrie

All I would say in favour of Curbishley is that at least he has had a chance to have a good look at us, so he should know better than most the scale of the problems.  

I think it's too late to bring a new manager in from outside now and expect them to quickly assess the playing staff and to devise a method of play that is best suited to what we have.  

I would put Curbs in charge until the end of the season and start searching for the right man to mastermind our return to the top flight.

westcliff white

Curbishly no anyone wanting him is deluded. There is a reason none has employed him since he left west ham
Every day is a Fulham day

beijing ben

Quote from: Barrie on February 04, 2014, 10:43:23 PM
All I would say in favour of Curbishley is that at least he has had a chance to have a good look at us, so he should know better than most the scale of the problems.  

I think it's too late to bring a new manager in from outside now and expect them to quickly assess the playing staff and to devise a method of play that is best suited to what we have.  

I would put Curbs in charge until the end of the season and start searching for the right man to mastermind our return to the top flight.

Exactly. Its an awful situation we are in and its not attractive to anyone. Curbishley is already involved in it. I can't see any other way. If anyone has a realistic alternative id love to hear it. Laudrup is not realistic..