watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

we want our Martin back!

Started by Fulham4life, February 04, 2014, 10:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham4life

Since our Martin left and we got rid of ruiz we heaven't played any better and have slumped to use bottom of the table, are performing terribly, no fight, no attack, no ambition, no ideas. Where were we when Martin left, not bottom and we're still playing as bad, the inevitable is going to happen we are going down, simple. Don't matter who we have as manager, and now are out of the cup at home to a team who are 23rd in league one and have the worst away record, absolutely disgusting, rene out, cup run was the only thing making this season worth watching has just got a lot worse

horse1031

goes to show maybe it was wasnt all Martin huh?!?!?!

jmh

Yeah, now that we've shipped out a lot of the usual scapegoats (Jol, Berba, Ruiz, Senderos), who do we blame? 

Fulham4life

Exactly, doesn't matter who we have as manager or on the pitch at the moment we are absolutely abysmal, even with 3 managers were worse than with super Martin, I think the club needs to persuade him to come back to get us out of this mess, didn't even look like scoring tonight can't remember having a decent chance, glad I didn't go tonight, had a ticket but Fulham wouldn't let me go because the whole club is a mess, were down no question

LBNo11

...remind me who bought most of this bunch of passionless misfits - and who couldn't manage them..?

I'm saying no more until I resign as a moderator...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Pluto

Wish we hadn't got rid of Ruiz. He could create something out of nothing and more importantly he can actually pass a football.

GrahamG

Jol left us in a complete mess which has now got horribly worse. We are a laughing stock now.

Humbled

That team was a joke.
We should have started the best 11 available to us.
Dejagah should have started (I don't think he is gr8 but he is the ONLY one that gives us shape on the right)
We had too many players through the middle and none with any confidence on the ball. Yes Tankovic and Kasami try nice things but Karagounis should have started. He will pick the ball up and get it moving with confidence. Doing the simple things well.

Northern Cottager

We're no better off without Jol. Energy is a great coach behind the scenes but can't do this management lark. Where's Laudrup?!

Macedo

Quote from: LBNo11 on February 04, 2014, 10:32:01 PM
...remind me who bought most of this bunch of passionless misfits - and who couldn't manage them..?

I'm saying no more until I resign as a moderator...

But were they all his signings LB...Ali Mac????

Macedo

Quote from: Northern Cottager on February 04, 2014, 10:35:16 PM
We're no better off without Jol. Energy is a great coach behind the scenes but can't do this management lark. Where's Laudrup?!

10 times worse off, if you ask me..